[RAINMAN ARTWORK]head sculpt restock(ORDERS NOW OPEN)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [RAINMAN ARTWORK]Old/new head sculpt restock (2ND quarter 2016)

Thank u

Just ordered 2 v2 bills and 1 v1 Bill. Going for 4-5 versions of Bill the Butcher! One of my favorite movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered 2 v2 bills and 1 v1 Bill. Going for 4-5 versions of Bill the Butcher! One of my favorite movies.

Now you got to get someone to get some clothing runs together! Iris had an amazing brawler butcher set. I think another 20 people she could do them she already has the patterns. Plenty of other scenes in the movie!

950d49d8ecf7d90542a2898801e35653.jpg

Now you got to get someone to get some clothing runs together! Iris had an amazing brawler butcher set. I think another 20 people she could do them she already has the patterns. Plenty of other scenes in the movie!

950d49d8ecf7d90542a2898801e35653.jpg

I wish that too! Its the perfect time to contact her with rainman restock heads painted for 130$!

Iris' undershirt was a little too white for my liking personally, amazing quality though regardless. So I was thinking of asking GW to make me a gray undershirt and vest+ pants. Haha I'm gonna put together the rocking chair scene one too, and planning on buying a bloody Bill. Already have the Whoopsie set so I'm set on a couple Bill's! (;

MOE? I hope not the Moe I am thinking about........

Iris' undershirt was a little too white for my liking personally, amazing quality though regardless. So I was thinking of asking Moe to make me a gray undershirt and vest+ pants. Haha I'm gonna put together the rocking chair scene one too, and planning on buying a bloody Bill. Already have the Whoopsie set so I'm set on a couple Bill's! (;

Do u have a pic of that scene? I can't remember what was that

MOE? I hope not the Moe I am thinking about........

What's wrong with his work? As far as the vest and undershirt and pants I think they're fine. Honestly. I'd pass on the trenchcoat and knife belt though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back