[RAINMAN ARTWORK]head sculpt restock(ORDERS NOW OPEN)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
.................bills SOLD.............................

Rainmans Alex Head, Iris,es Clothes and Fergos real WOODEN CANE AND METAL KNIFE HANDLE.Not Shown

P1010050.jpg

Last edited:
Was hoping he'd reopen the head sale once he came back online from his untimely loss; doesn't seem that way. If anyone has a Bill v2 head and isn't looking to rape with their price, definitely need one. Really don't feel like waiting a year with a headless Bill outfit ready to go.

Was hoping he'd reopen the head sale once he came back online from his untimely loss; doesn't seem that way. If anyone has a Bill v2 head and isn't looking to rape with their price, definitely need one. Really don't feel like waiting a year with a headless Bill outfit ready to go.

Hey buddy! On his site's banner during the sale, he said that there will be another sale in August! That should be when the first run from June should be shipping out. According to his schedule, 6-8weeks (30-50 days) after June 15th should be around August! You don't have to wait another year :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All three Bill's came in right on my birthday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
072ab2ab910f4d49e26d3d79dc8b5165.jpg

I sent him an email regarding modifying orders, he never replied but I ended up getting what I paid for am either way. Rest assured, he doesn't respond but you're guaranteed what you paid!

I will be receiving Milkshake man and Killer A, this week. I will paint them and sell them if someone is interested in them, please pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back