[RAINMAN ARTWORK]head sculpt restock(ORDERS NOW OPEN)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with his work? As far as the vest and undershirt and pants I think they're fine. Honestly. I'd pass on the trenchcoat and knife belt though.

Go and look on the main page where all these threads are. Highlighted in yellow, at the very top.

"URGENT!! Anyone owed clothing by Moe read this".

Go and read it.

OH. ****.
I never read that sticky because I subscribed to the custom's thread on mobile and I'm generally on Tapatalk.
I incorrectly associated the two together.
I'm thinking about Bleu haha.
I read somewhere that Moe was associated with Gee Whiz. It must have been an old post. I tend to read a lot of the older posts. I thought Bleu went by Moe or something.
Generally I contact Gee Whiz directly. Never done any business through Moe. My apologies Freaks. Won't happen again. That was stupid :duff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do u have a pic of that scene? I can't remember what was that

To answer your question:
a34833483ace4472c8c70b8638996d7e.jpg

OH. ****.
I never read that sticky because I subscribed to the custom's thread on mobile and I'm generally on Tapatalk.
I incorrectly associated the two together.
I'm thinking about Bleu haha.
I read somewhere that Moe was associated with Gee Whiz. It must have been an old post. I tend to read a lot of the older posts. I thought Bleu went by Moe or something.
Generally I contact Gee Whiz directly. Never done any business through Moe. My apologies Freaks. Won't happen again. That was stupid :duff

You're part right, Moe was the middle man between people on the forum and Bleau at Gee Whiz before he ran off with people's money.

You're part right, Moe was the middle man between people on the forum and Bleau at Gee Whiz before he ran off with people's money.

Yeah that's such a shame man, people can be real a-holes. I can vouch for Bleu's work though, he's gotten me some good work done!

I'm sure you're fine. Some people get confirmation emails but many don't. As long as the PayPal transaction went through you can trust that Rainman has it

I still wish Rainman would offer the Blue B.S.D head without hair. If the hair is the only thing
stopping him on Blue, then sell them without hair. I really would love that Blue head
to make a full red armor version.

Why are all the sculpts listed as "Sold out"? The deadline is stated as June 15th? I planned on ordering next week, does anyone know whats going on?

I still wish Rainman would offer the Blue B.S.D head without hair. If the hair is the only thing
stopping him on Blue, then sell them without hair. I really would love that Blue head
to make a full red armor version.

I'm sorry this really puzzled me... What's "BSD"?

Why are all the sculpts listed as "Sold out"? The deadline is stated as June 15th? I planned on ordering next week, does anyone know whats going on?

Caught me out too. Had a couple of heads I was planning to order but didn't think there was any rush with another week to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back