[RAINMAN ARTWORK]head sculpt restock(ORDERS NOW OPEN)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [RAINMAN ARTWORK]Restock on all new/old heads sculpts RESTOCK 7/23/13

I missed this last round. By the time I realized this was on everything that I wanted was sold out :slap

Did he offer the Narrator sculpts?

I missed this last round. By the time I realized this was on everything that I wanted was sold out :slap

Did he offer the Narrator sculpts?

I don't think he offered Wonka, Narrator, Monkey Man, The Dude, or any of the GBU guys.

I don't think the Narrator sculpt made the list...was looking for that one too...but was never made available.

Edit: The Dude was offered...saw him available first few days I believe

Dude was first to sell out along with milkshake resin head. The other ones mentioned were never listed as far as i saw.

I received my unpainted sculpt last week...not sure about painted sculpts tho. Hopefully not much longer for those with painted sculpts.

that's great news! At least we know they're getting out! Can't wait to make my budgeted version of the PF duo haha

Wish I could get my hands on a milkshake man!!!! And not literally haha

I'm looking for a Doc painted head if someone has one to spare.

I just got my unpainted travolta head from pulp fiction. Is it suppose to come with an earring?

Hate to sound like a broken record and especially because I know the deal with rainman and when he offers sculpts but anyone get their painted sculpts yet? Ordered Jan3rd and still waiting.

^ Second time ?

Haha...I meant this was the 2nd time you've had to wait so long. Damn. Would be worth checking if anyone else in New York faced the same issue too ?

Hate to sound like a broken record and especially because I know the deal with rainman and when he offers sculpts but anyone get their painted sculpts yet? Ordered Jan3rd and still waiting.

Still waiting on painted sculpts as well. Did take about two and a half months last time as well though so any day I suppose.

I've had to wait a pretty long time for painted sculpts before. I'm pretty sure that's the usual. Wasn't the closing day on this just a few weeks ago?

I just got my unpainted travolta head from pulp fiction. Is it suppose to come with an earring?

That's a good question. Mine are packed away and I forgot if they came with the earring. I felt like they did but it's not pictured on RM's site

I don't think he offered Wonka, Narrator, Monkey Man, The Dude, or any of the GBU guys.

I don't think the Narrator sculpt made the list...was looking for that one too...but was never made available.

Edit: The Dude was offered...saw him available first few days I believe

I wonder why Jack never seems to make the cut. No molds or casts to make a new mold maybe? Tyler was in there this round and I missed it :(

Got my shipping notifications this morning. Painted and unpainted sculpts.

Yay!!!

I ordered some also. They will get here eventually. Don't worry. If your looking for exact dates. Good luck.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Got my shipping email for 'Killer A'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back