[RAINMAN ARTWORK]head sculpt restock(ORDERS NOW OPEN)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [RAINMAN ARTWORK]Restock on all new/old heads sculpts RESTOCK 7/23/13

If anyone is looking for a unpainted Butcher head, let me know. I have them for the same price but cheaper shipping direct from Rainman and I have them ready to ship.

70days for 1 painted sculpt, cmon!!! haha, I joke because I know rainman is doing everything he can to get them out but I want this now haha!

Update from Lee:

Hi friends~

longtime no see~

I am so sorry friend.. i was really trully exactly busy for long time.

whatever i will tell you about painted head how is it going.

finally i can send you in this week.

Aeon did everything.

I appreciate you really.

you have been waiting since Jenuary.

Thank you again ~

2nd.

I will get cloth of Bill saterday and i will take photo whole thing.

Than i can post photos in sunday and i will send mail to whole member .

Thank you for waiting news of Bill 2nd.

That is my happness

I know that it is pain to members~ haha

So I want to do my best.

Thank you~ Thank you.

Let's meet in sunday with Bill 2nd.

God bless you

Good news! I haven't received a shipping notif yet although I know some members have.

Didn't receive a shipping notice either but the status says "on shipping" on the site so I guess it shipped.

Received my email finally two days ago haha, very excited haha

Does anybody know how often RM restocks his sculpts? I know they just had a batch go up in January. Looking for a non painted Doc H sculpt preferably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anybody know how often RM restocks his sculpts? I know they just had a batch go up in January. Looking for a non painted Doc H sculpt preferably.

I'm pretty sure we'll see two more restocks before the year is out. Definitely one more but I'm only assuming two. But it's not a frequent thing so 2-3 times per year is what we're looking at

I'm pretty sure we'll see two more restocks before the year is out. Definitely one more but I'm only assuming two. But it's not a frequent thing so 2-3 times per year is what we're looking at

Ok gotcha, thanks Pop! I was thinking it was only once a year. Glad I don't have to wait as long as I thought I did lol!

No, you definitely won't have to wait for next year. You just have to keep your eye on this thread. Someone usually gives the heads up here. I missed this last restock and I needed a couple of things :(

There's a PAINTED DOC H sculpt over at the FS Thread if you are cool with it being painted.

No, you definitely won't have to wait for next year. You just have to keep your eye on this thread. Someone usually gives the heads up here. I missed this last restock and I needed a couple of things :(

Aw man that sucks. Hopefully you'll get it this next round! I'll keep a watch

There's a PAINTED DOC H sculpt over at the FS Thread if you are cool with it being painted.

Thanks dude! I saw that one, may pick it up but I want to send it off to get painted. So don't want to pay the extra $ for it since it's painted. But I may end up going that route lol!

So when do you think Rainman will restock some of his items? Really curious. I read he does it at least 2-3 times in a year.

Hey All,

Not sure if these have been available for a while or not but I just saw that Rainman has painted and unpainted Bill 2 head sculpts up for sale on his site.

Been available since the other sets went up.

I see that there are a few other randoms still available on his site. There wasn't a recent restock again, was there?

Which ones did you see I just went and looked and I didn't see anything

I see that there are a few other randoms still available on his site. There wasn't a recent restock again, was there?

The Bill 2 Sculpts have been up since pre-order, the Crazy Dog painted has been up for awhile guessing someone cancelled theirs, and that unpainted yelling sculpt has been up since restock

Re: [RAINMAN ARTWORK]Restock on all new/old heads sculpts

So far no restocks. I'm getting very antsy for a DOC Sculpt. :impatient:

Re: [RAINMAN ARTWORK]Restock on all new/old heads sculpts

Gonna be awhile I think

Yeah I know I got to wait a while sadly. Really getting antsy to buy the sculpt. I'll be checking the site everyday and on here for when he restocks his stuff. For now I'll just have to be patient and start buying the other parts for the figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back