Rainman Artwork 2013 Pulp Fiction Project 2- Jules the Shepard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got confirmation as well....thought I would have an alternative to the mib body....does anyone have any alternatives to the mib body? Please, any suggestions are appreciated:wave

I have a painted head plus dork outfit coming if any one is interested not needing it anymore just looking to get what I paid for it

So this is shipping already! :yess:
No more pics so I guess it surprise for us. Let's see if it's a keeper! :pray:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqH21LEmfbQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

If anyone has a lead on a Rainman Marla or Stansfield. I'm on the look out. Any info is appreciated.

If anyone has a lead on a Rainman Marla or Stansfield. I'm on the look out. Any info is appreciated.

Stansfield you should find eventually Marla however...... In my 2 years on this side of the board I havent seen one for sale not even heard of anyone even contemplating parting with it. Rare as ****! Good luck with your search tho I'd imagine it would take a Bill/Wonka DX sized bid to pick her up

Heels will be hard as hell. Stansfield is out there.

Wasn't Turd selling his a few months back? IDK if it sold but maybe his is still available

If he was I'm ashamed to say I missed it lol would be in my collection right now otherwise

Back