Rainman Artwork 2013 Pulp Fiction Project 2- Jules the Shepard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely see the improvement! Now I'm excited again... more so than for Vincent!!

Now then... I wish Rainman would update us on those painted heads he originally wanted to sell alongside Jules.

It's not a 'vast' improvement but it definitely looks to me now like a single expression rather than a mix of two, so I think I'll be pretty happy with this once the paint is completed.

I wonder if this means change-o hair between sculpted and real. I still think real hair could work for this one. Maybe not but would be great to have the option.

And to me this head sculpt kicks ***. Should look great next to Vince.

I don't think real hair is happening because the hairline groove would appear closer to his forehead. From that picture, I can tell that the groove is behind just like on Anton and every other sculpted hair head that he makes.

Anyway, I do see the improvements and like it a lot. I do think it's better than the Snyderman sculpt, but that's just my humble opinion. :wink1:

I definitely see the improvement! Now I'm excited again... more so than for Vincent!!

Now then... I wish Rainman would update us on those painted heads he originally wanted to sell alongside Jules.

:exactly::exactly: Haha I anticipate the release of those previous painted sculpts even more so than Jules, since we all know Jules is just around the corner, the wait isn't that bad.

Since this hasn't been shared, here it is:

943569_598944793473718_1062872247_n.jpg

just checked my order status and I payed for the H+C set w/ dork set on May 24th. I know that it went up atleast a week before that (i had the H+C set alone originally and cancelled and reordered on the 24th to add the dork set)

Back