Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this wonderful surprise in the mail yesterday! The paint is just stunning, next level.
This is incredibly generous of you Rainman, Thanks!

photo_zps64849999.jpg

Best-S.

Got my pre-assassin Bickle yesterday. The tailoring on the coat and the lining is fantastic. I want to display the barechested "You talkin' to me" look, but I hate to not have that coat on display.

Dave & Scott joining the party! Very nice :clap

Congrats on the gift VM! Enjoy fellas!

Congrats on the bloodied sculpt Pops! :rock

Popcultkid...

Do you plan to open a shop or what! Also was the full figure sold for 650? .. Wow...
Great stuff you got man...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Congrats Pop!!! That's awesome!

Congrats buddy! :clap

:clap Congrats brother! :hi5:

Congrats, Pop! :clap

Thanks my broskis! :hi5: :1-1:

Christmas came early in Flushing Queens!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR07r0ZMFb8[/ame]

That's a pretty nice consolation prize for having to shell out a bit extra for the DX accessory.

Definitely happy with the way that little give and take played out :banana

Congrats popcult! Gotta say I'm a little jealous given our ordering situation haha I feel like I just missed out! But if if couldn't go to me or ray I'm glad it went to you!

Aww no, c'mon don't think like that man :1-1:. You guys helped me out on basically day 1. I'm sure it wasn't till right before shipping that he chose the random sets, so us moving things around didn't mess anything up. I'm positive about that :1-1:

Last edited:
At this rate I would say you were unlucky if you didn't get one, not lucky if you did :lol

Pretty strange if you ask me. This is the 5th bloody version I think. maybe more to come too? He initially said 2 bloody heads. what gives? :dunno

ohhh, yeah I can see the difference in paint application. Darko's is def custom. Still, awesome to see these rolling out - Yet to see both versions, posed, next to each other under proper lighting - Lets get the pics rolling guys~!

Yeah it isnt rainmans bloody head I just picked up a h+c set, head looked great but I find if you add some color under the eyes it helps bring out the likeness quite a bit

Yeah it isnt rainmans bloody head I just picked up a h+c set, head looked great but I find if you add some color under the eyes it helps bring out the likeness quite a bit

Agreed, the subtle bags under his eyes add a lot! looks great, full fig pics would be saweet!:clap

Congratulations! Very nice score.
Oh, and the final secret sculpt checking in here :wave

THANK YOU 1000X RAINMAN!!! :rock :rock :rock

He actually confused my last order with this one and sent me a painted Dude head that I already received last time. I'm gonna hit him up now and see if he wants me to return it

I can't remember, does the Double Full Set come with two bodies, or just one? One set of glasses or two? Is there a less expensive version of the TTM21 that will work for the driver figure?

:clap Wow seems like everyone's going bloody :lol
That's a great touch with that neck wound. Did you mod the neck area of the bare chest?

Thanks! Yeah I just sculpted the bullet wound with sculpey on the chest piece then painted it, il take better pics when it's all complete :)

Upon further inspection I think I've found something else wrong with my figure.. Should the left breast pocket on the Soldier jacket have a clasp? I only have the female end of it on the pocket and nothing on the flap? :( It's causing the pocket flap to not lay correctly.

Back