Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That doesn't strike me as RM's normal protocol.

This is nothing new. In fact if you look back earlier in the thread a few members made comments that the clothing looked to be already done or made relatively quick. Go back and take a look for yourself.

So with that said....I hope they've already started the clothing for Torrance! :lol

Fair enough, but just how would they know that? What is it that made them and yourself think this? I am intrigued to know to be honest.

Fair enough, but just how would they know that? What is it that made them and yourself think this? I am intrigued to know to be honest.

Lucky Guess.

As for the patch, no biggie as that one can be removed and an accurate one can be put in it's place. Thank heavens for the many capable customizers of the freaks!

Lucky guess.

I guess I have always been taught to work on facts before making statements.

Lucky guess.

I guess I have always been taught to work on facts before making statements.

Here's a fact for you. Stay tuned to this thread as I plan to make statement......dedicated to you.

You might wanna go back into witness protection and change your name again.....heisenberg.

RM just posted instructions on how to change the upper body on facebook, for those interested!

Saw that ot looks like the RM sculpt pops right on the HT neck peg. No string and screw system this time to keep the head on.

Hi~ everyone.
I sent Driver to members.
I will send again for 2~3 members in today.(because there is not some parts).
And this file is " how to change upper part"
I explained with my best.That is not difficult to change.
I want you watch this picture for your changing parts.

and There will be 2 lucky guy for bloody head.
and there will be 5 ea post card for new year. haha.

I hope you love it the Driver.

Thnak you again.
1497578_678900975478099_435154662_n.jpg

67847_678907098810820_1821728872_n.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like JOhnny said Rainman's tailor got backlogged with Rainman's work here, which meant a delay in his Freddie Mercury. Beyond that, RM initially wasn't even going to do the "Driver" as a head/outfit set, and he increased the run size of the DX after the initial sellout. So the tailor would have had no way of knowing how many to produce prior to his announcement/pre-orders, as he hadn't decided what all was going to be released.

Just got my H+C set came in. The pupils are indeed a little bigger than usual. I think Aeon did this to avoid having too much whites around them.

Can't wait to put together the figures, my TTM21s are waiting. One for naked chest, one for clothings on.

Hmmm, I wonder if this works with the Bruce Lee Body.....

Hi~ everyone.
I sent Driver to members.
I will send again for 2~3 members in today.(because there is not some parts).
And this file is " how to change upper part"
I explained with my best.That is not difficult to change.
I want you watch this picture for your changing parts.

and There will be 2 lucky guy for bloody head.
and there will be 5 ea post card for new year. haha.

I hope you love it the Driver.

Thnak you again.
1497578_678900975478099_435154662_n.jpg

This is probably just wishful thinking, but does anyone else feel like we might get this sooner rather than later? I'm thinking because when Rainman started showing production pics, it was like one after another. I can't recall the exact amout of time it took but it seemed like we saw the head then the body, then the clothes and accessories all with in a short amount of time, like things were really moving along very well with this project. As cool as this sounds, I'm probably just over analyzing it coupled with some serious wishful thinking. Time will tell, I guess.

Yeah that was just me hoping to get it soon because I'm somewhat impatient. :lol

Yeah that was just me hoping to get it soon because I'm somewhat impatient. :lol

You weren't the only one dude, :lol I got this from a good source.
The clothing looks great. The patch can be replaced if one feels like it. I'd like to see it maybe heat transferred onto the jacket for a cleaner less bulky look.

Just got my H+C set came in. The pupils are indeed a little bigger than usual. I think Aeon did this to avoid having too much whites around them.

Can't wait to put together the figures, my TTM21s are waiting. One for naked chest, one for clothings on.

pictures of the head from diff. angles would be nice!

Yeah need some more photos those other ones are pretty worrying

Will try to shoot some pictures from different angles while putting them together next couple of days. I think other members will post theirs too very soon.

What do you need from original body.
1467387_678913912143472_663993899_n.jpg

I know you guys were waiting for long time.
but i met many problem from cast factory and tailor side..
I can't explan well about it.
just workers problem.
but she tried for us.

I painted all everything my self(accesorries and heads).
It needed 1 month.
I know i am not perfect painter.
But i try always for promise.

I can't give you "satistaction" to all member.
whatever i want my driver will your good gift in december.

Last edited:
Back