Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And less important, but when orders will be ready to ship?Is it preorder or all is done?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

A little FYI on the cart issues fellas... this has been THE EASIEST Rainman shopping experience that I've ever had (along with Jules).

I'm on B-day vay-cay right now and didn't trust the wifi and the iPad so I asked if I could use a hard wired desk top. The manager let me use his office and he's not working with any type of super computer; regular Dell Insprion.

I was absoultly plucking everything I wanted at will from RM's site with zero issues; no empty cart stuff, not even the glitch that I usually go thru because of a credit I was issued (Sam, you have this problem too... along with some others).

I wanted to help keep the traffic light on the H&C to give the guys who didn't get anything yet have a better chance. I checked out a painted Mohawk effortlessly once they went up early. Then I put an unpainted Driver and an unpainted Soldier sculpt in my cart while I was waiting for the Soldier outfit set to go live. Once it did I threw that in there too, and checked out no problem. Then I was watching for a bit to see how fast things were selling out. The painted Driver sculpt was still there and the devil on my shoulder told me that I need it; so I listened. Believe it or not the Driver sculpt was the only thing that gave me trouble and it wasn't even selling out. Tried twice, had cart issues, logged out and then back in... and checked out no prob.

So what is this showing us? IT'S NOT RM's, IMINIME's, OR NIKE's SITE. I was having a smooth ride because there was no traffic on that link. The stampede was trying to all push thru the Soldier H&C door and was trampling each other in doing so.

This leads me to a whole other point that I'm way to drun...er... tired to get into...

For those who don't know I am a System Administrator and work for the US Navy. Doesn't make me anymore qualified to say what I am about to say, but here goes my thoughts on the cart issue.
I'll use a DX for my example.

Here goes.

Example: 5 DFS Bickle

Sales go up and Person A has been camping out and hitting refresh all night and gets his order in with no problem

4 DX left

Person B comes along and places his order while Person A is letting buddy C and D know sales are up.

Person B puts in order with no problem and goes on to let Person E and Person F know. While Person C and D are quickly logging in to place their orders

3 DX left 4 People about to order

Person C, D, E,and F have their items in the cart.

Person C gets his order in and here is where the fun begins...

2 DX left
D is about to check out but his cart is empty..... F took it
F goes in and gets his order in.
1 DX left
E puts his order in and takes the last one.
D is assed out!

Picture this with a lot more people all trying to go after the same item. You putting an item into your cart is taking it out of someone else's. (Some of you might think I am stating the obvious here, but it seems like some people are not understanding this concept)

If you visit ticketmaster and put an item in your cart. It will give you a message that your item is not final until you have checked out. It will also tell you how much time you have to check out before its released back into the pool.

The question is: Can you set up this similar program in Rainman's site without having to pay immediately? :dunno

Be careful what you ask for. Some boardies like the flexibility of being able to place an order and pay within a week.

Some end up selling their current Rainman figures or other collectibles to fund the new one. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. Allows other boardies the opportunity to get their hands on a previous release. :)

Sorry guys, but after payment done there should be some order confirmation or no?

It can take a while if i remember correctly. Keep an eye on the order status on your rainmanart account to see if it changes and also keep an eye on your email of course. If you've paid you'll be fine. :)

The problem is-i don't have Rainmanart accaunt now and also no order number-just paypals payment sent...

The problem is-i don't have Rainmanart accaunt now and also no order number-just paypals payment sent...

So wait you didn't place an order through his website? You just sent him money via paypal?

Whats going on-i tried 10 times write answer-they sad-don't allow post!

I choose in RM site head, then tried to log in, but didn't remember my security info.Then i tried to make new account, but they wrote-such guy allready exists.Then i don't now how i found sone option with formular for all info-adress, mail etc.,choused zone 3 and eems and chek out payed buy paypal banner.Thats it.No order confirmation or anything-only paymant sent...

Anyway-in paypal is written paynent sent to...for item nr...., but no order nr or anything.

Anyway-in paypal is written paynent sent to...for item nr...., but no order nr or anything.

If somehow you managed to get into your account like it sounds and paid with the paypal banner link provided on the order page you'll be fine.

You won't get an email confirmation I never do but if you get back into your account and look at the order states tab (top right) you'll see your order in there

So-problem is-i can't get back in, becaus i don't know how...I'm afraid i was in some new account, but i have wrote just personal info with no log in.But payment was made definatly thru RM website bunner.

Hello i am other city now.
Thank you for soldout quickly.
I received many mail and i will answer if i
Got home.
Thank you again~^^

I remembered my old RM codes and with secret question log in-there nothing in my old account!I don't know what to do any more...

Last edited:
I tried to repiet step by step what i done in RM site.Seems to me i have choosed "new customer"option with no accaunt and security info.But there should be somewhere order information anyway!I need confirmation and order nr...

Back