Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. Its not like 1/6 figs are cheap collectible plates or happy meal toys.
If RM, Serang, Betto, or VM, made Dave, imi sure it would be a pretty penny
I've picked-up Beto's Jason III and 2nd run Evil Dead II Ash, just not sure how many more properties I'll be comfortable shelling out that much for. 2001 would be very tempting, though. Beto's pretty hardcore about only doing horror, from what I've gathered, so think we'd have to look to others to see it made. Seems like it would be a good fit for VM, just going off his great Blade Runner stuff. Serang would also be a take I'd like to see.

...And such is the roller coaster of joy and rage, brilliance and idiocracy that we all ride together. Welcome to your average everyday Rainman thread :duff
:duff

Folks should keep their eyes on his site if they missed out. Seems that pretty frequently DXs and full sets come up available later in the night during these releases, and then sporadically over the next week or so.

Thanks, though I actually feel kind of bummed that other guys got the cart empty nonsense while some were still available. I know that's the process, but damn. Would be nice if whoever got there first could get it.

This release reminded me of when I collected sneakers and Nike would sell out in seconds...I would have sneakers at checkout..to only get an error page...the servers would just melt...and this is NIKE we are talking about!

wow thank you friend.
I hope i want to make prettier than photo for you guys.
i will try for your interest.^^
Let's prepare for outfit set. after 2 day~~~~

Congrats! :clap:clap:clap

It looks great now, but with the small changes it will be even better.

Not with the 2 displays I wanted. I'm so ****ing pissed right now. I swear to god if I don't get the 2 H&C sets, I'm DONE with 1/6 and selling everything.

No I get what you mean, its such a stressful process...

I just hope ...

1. People who don't care about the character in reality, and just want part of the RM pie, so buy multiple sets (DX, FS, H+C), and
2. People who "think" and lie to themselves that they legitimately want 5 sets but really just see the extra ones they get as a sure bet dolphin investment...

will GTFO and stay away from my honest to god single H+C set.

Luck is needed :)

When you submit there is no other process in progress your request will be processed right away, otherwise an empty cart error forced you to order again. There seems no queuing in the system. So even the quickest submitter might not get it all done at once, I think.

Luck is most certainly needed during ordering off Rainman's site. :lol So glad I finally got a time with no empty cart nonsense otherwise I'm certain I would have missed out on everything.

I'm pretty sure they have not gone up for order for VIPs, so the full allocation of 10-15 sets each should be available.

I'm surprised the Driver version sold out first before both being available again.

Back