Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine a double set or two might pop back up if a VIP was able to trade up to the DX.

Where's Pop?

The sellout is all the more impressive considering how many of the damn things were up for sale. 25 DX sets, 15 double full sets, and either 10 or 20 each of the other full sets.

Fantastic! :yess: I managed to get a double FS! I honestly don't know how I did that haha. For once I had no errors when checking out. I am so happy! :panic:

Luck is needed :)

When you submit there is no other process in progress your request will be processed right away, otherwise an empty cart error forced you to order again. There seems no queuing in the system. So even the quickest submitter might not get it all done at once, I think.

Wow, talk about a stressful few minutes. I had issues with the cart as well, kept jumping back and forth between DX and Double Set, accidentally hit a Double set VIP and got lucky with that one. I guess a VIP got a DX and let that one go, thanks to whoever it was. I've been nervous since I missed out over the weekend. I am very good with the Double Set.

wow thank you friend.
I hope i want to make prettier than photo for you guys.
i will try for your interest.^^
Let's prepare for outfit set. after 2 day~~~~

Fook me that was crazy got a full set driver but wanted the double full went to my cart 5 times empty arrr !!!

Congrats who got what they wanted

Popcult did you get what you needed brother ?

Back to bed ......zzzzzzzzzzz

Back