Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap sorry guys. It was up for about a couple of minutes. Pop, maybe try logging out and logging back in. It might work better than way.

Re: Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "God's Lonely Man"

I also vote Bill as no 1. Then Plainview. Then Anton. Then I might go Tuco but many disagree with me.

There he goes! :hi5:

Sucks that you missed the DX but consider yourself lucky to catch a DFS in time. The whole thing came and went for a bunch of us :(. I'm frigin' dreading tomorrow

Bill is still the king of the hill IMO. Undisputedly. Plainview and Anton are definitely on his coat tails in my book. I like to put Dude and Doc up there with the best too.

I may be in the minority but from a likeness standpoint I really think that RM has brought us the best Bickle. Kai captured the essence of the character but I think that RM achieved a stronger likeness. Kai's has that grittier look that I think some of us was hoping for in RM's sculpt; take that emotion and marry it with RM's likeness and that would be perfection.

I'm just speculating but I think that RM's style comes from the school that he's from. He's been doing his thing with elfdoll for quite a while and I think that those are his true roots. If you look at all the stuff he does for elfdoll you can see where that softer style comes from.

Hello~
It is Rainman.
you can order after 1 day.
I have done whole works for order.
and I didnt receive new glasses yet.It would be more prettier than now. i am sure.

Thank you ~let's meet tomorrow friends.

Crap sorry guys. It was up for about a couple of minutes. Pop, maybe try logging out and logging back in. It might work better than way.

Right now I'm stuck in a spot. I know that's what I have to do because my account has the point system glitch but if I log out, I can't see the VIP listings :(

So, here is a question. On Rainman's site for the two outfit sets, it says that it includes painting head and accessories. But, just under it where it says product includes, it doesn't mention the head sculpt. This is the same for both the outfit sets. Head or no head?

ok...at the point of sounding ignorant...i have no effing clue what RM was just trying to say...i read it over and over again and i have no clue what he was saying.....and still don't...:-/

ok...at the point of sounding ignorant...i have no effing clue what RM was just trying to say...i read it over and over again and i have no clue what he was saying.....and still don't...:-/

You can order in a day, aka set time on Tuesday, he has everything prepared, waiting on new sunglasses, they will be great, cya tomorrow.

1236347_624680064233524_68396739_n.jpg

FOr Fun~~~~sleep well friends~

Back