Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the soldier jacket does not open fully. i had a tough time getting it on... wondering when am gonna snap the zip. I had to get it up "feet first" ... basically put the figure in the jacket and not the other way round...

Heisenbergs opens and closes with a little tug, but I never tried to push it on the driver. I'm sure it would in that same fashion. Those zippers are stronger than they look!

speaking of bickle, did anyone successfully zip up Driver's jacket? I got my Heisenberg jacket from Yunsil and I cannot get it to unzip. I couldn't zip up Driver's jacket either and same thing happened with the soldier jacket, it did not unzip, I had to slip it on him. Is this normal or am I just a total noob with Yunsil Jackets?

I couldn't zip up the Drivers jacket either.

Great, thanks guys! I had to slip on Heisenberg and soldier jacket as well..I was sorta sad the Driver jacket didn't zip up because I wanted to get the poster look for it, oh well. Close enough.

Super late to the party but here's my soldier H & C Bickle and I love it!! After trying several poses, I went for something simple that I like for now:

I'm thinking of modding the neck a bit. Seems a bit long.

So i was watching this movie again... I am struggling to pin down the reference material for the expression n these sculpts from the movie. Is there a still from the movie that Rm may have used for this expression / sculpt. I was not on the forum when this was in making and i am going page by page on the thread but so far nothing that matches this accurately... Hopefully there are a few stills to match and not one off millisecond frame...any one has any idea on the same...

Back