Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainman Artwork 2013 "Mr. Bickle" TAXI DRIVER

Good for all the freaks. I for one am happy I can take a break after Jules.

Can't wait to see some pictures of this.

Oh hell yeah! I'll get this one for sure. I'm still in for vm's however. What will I do with all these Bickles?!

Oh man...I was enjoying my time away from customs...:-/...guess I'm back to the grind of getting this custom...can't wait...:)

Wow... another taxi driver figure... I'm sure Rainman will knock it out of the park!!!

PLEASE WITH HAIR and Mohawk as DX!!!

Haha. Happy for all you guys begging for him.

If Rainman does indeed decide on a non-mohawk head, do you think he'd be more likely to make 2 separate figure releases due to different outfits? Or a single release and make it a DX?

How many DXs ever get left out for nonVIPs anyways? I can tell this will be a highly valued figure.

The mohawk look seems to be more iconic, but the other look is the one from most of the film and the most famous (mirror) scene. I can see him going either way as I think more about it.

Really looking forward to this figure (still hoping for a Wyatt to go with Doc). I actually prefer the full hair look to the Mohawk.

I'll display him with shirt off with holster and if he comes with haired sculpt I'll have him with retractable guns :D

So in!!! A cool DX would be a bloody sculpt and bloodied shirt.

why would i wanna swing an unlicensed Robert De Niro figure that will look Asian?

C'mon now Ecko... why can't people in the 1/6 or even the custom community ever get along? Always insults insults my custom's better, blagh blagh blagh. Your Banes are kinda cool, but nobody goes over there and talks about the pricing/quality of your custom work.

Perhaps 'gods lonely man' would be a safer project name re copyright woes.

Just a thought. :duff

Dx is needed with non Mohawk hair for definite.

Back