Raiders Life Size Collection and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had this commisioned and awaiting delivery :rock its been a pain full 8 weeks

DSC01506.jpg

:clap

outstanding...
how big ?

damn raider , now your just taking the %$&^ :lol.
Amazing collection !. :rock

:D i was tempted to buy another statue from the USA a star trek picard as a borg lotus looks like a proper cinema display, but its damged around the neck and look like it is falling apart, im gutted because i realy wanted it but 3k for something that could fall apart is a bit worrying and not worth the risk.

That maul is badass :maul, now if you can only pose him like sideshow's pf :rock

lol i have a saw / glue and lots of sticky tape so i can pose him in any position.... lol :maul

Darth Maul is Wicked, Very High End, Very. :duff

thanks mate

:clap

outstanding...
how big ?

lol sadly its not life size i think its 1/5 scale prob same size as yours but a total new cast that was only produced about 2-3 months ago also the base is all wood even the JP Logo it was machined on a CNC machine

:D i was tempted to buy another statue from the USA a star trek picard as a borg lotus looks like a proper cinema display, but its damged around the neck and look like it is falling apart, im gutted because i realy wanted it but 3k for something that could fall apart is a bit worrying and not worth the risk.

lol i have a saw / glue and lots of sticky tape so i can pose him in any position.... lol :maul

thanks mate

lol sadly its not life size i think its 1/5 scale prob same size as yours but a total new cast that was only produced about 2-3 months ago also the base is all wood even the JP Logo it was machined on a CNC machine

nicely done :clap
would love to see a pic of it up on the wall :banana

Back