Raiders : IDOL picture thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If eFX had done it, they would have used the prop for their mold.

Sideshow doesn't cast stuff. They pride themselves on their sculpting ability. I once asked them at Comic Con if something was cast from an original and the dude took it as an insult, "we sculpt everything" he said.

-J

Last edited:
But it would be 99.9% more screen accurate. Thou shalt not worship false idols. :rolleyes:

Says the Buddha...

fat_gamer_kid.jpg

Last edited:
has anyone received theirs yet? it feels like everyone should have these by now. Please share pics!

Got mine today, but too lazy to take pics.

My very first impression: While not accurate, it DOES look nice and displays very well. And damn is it heavy! (both idol and the base) :google

That's not screen accurate! It doesn't look ANYTHING like my Sideshow idol! ;)

Obviously, I'm kidding. That looks INCREDIBLE!!! Nice work!

:rock2 Beautiful work, Restaurajones! Love the base too!

Just out of curiosity, how much time and $$$ did you devote to the piece?

Thanks Mad, I think is more the time spend in make it , then the long wait from the metalizers than the the cost in materials. The important thing is that now I have the idol I have always wanted :yess: The time is the less, the result is the important

Thanks Mad, I think is more the time spend in make it , then the long wait from the metalizers than the the cost in materials. The important thing is that now I have the idol I have always wanted :yess: The time is the less, the result is the important

Your killing us. It is way too cool and it is THE IDOL that WE ALL have wanted since we first saw it in RAIDERS in 1981.

Can you please offer us a kit? Just the two molded pieces of the Idol, plus those eyes (trust me, I have been looking for those exact color eyes for years and have never found them). We can assemble by ourselves.

Would you please consider this for us?

Back