Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He can take commissions for whoever he wants so just because he writes commissions closed might not mean what you think it does. It might be no new customers, it might mean no to the same old sculpts, it might mean no to just paint commissions that don't have hairing involved, you get the idea. Basically it's his service to offer to whoever he wants imo.

Sure.Of curse.It's absolutely not my business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So great done portraits!cult kings Vito never looks so much like Deniro before!
Amazing!
Just-don't want to be bad guy, but all those sculpts was realized long after you announced commissions closed...Maybe more correct way will be to write "taking commissions just for some very special people" ;)

Thanks Gido. Yes maybe I should change the title but I plan to accept more work when I have cleared out about 40 heads I have here. These guys have been waiting a while. But the goal is to be open in March or April. I have to say no to everyone for a while.
He can take commissions for whoever he wants so just because he writes commissions closed might not mean what you think it does. It might be no new customers, it might mean no to the same old sculpts, it might mean no to just paint commissions that don't have hairing involved, you get the idea. Basically it's his service to offer to whoever he wants imo.
Thank you Andrew...basically no to jokers, Rick Grimes, Deniros, Indys. I've painted way too many of these, lol

Hi Jake, really wonderful work. Any chance that you make a video how you paint, I'd really like to learn some tricks :)

Hi Jake, really wonderful work. Any chance that you make a video how you paint, I'd really like to learn some tricks :)
I'm also mega interested, that knowledge is way too special to be locked away in one man's head lol.
Like I said Jake, get a Patreon channel, 5 bucks a month subscription, we get videos of you at work, you get an income, job done.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm also mega interested, that knowledge is way too special to be locked away in one man's head lol.
Like I said Jake, get a Patreon channel, 5 bucks a month subscription, we get videos of you at work, you get an income, job done.

That's a good idea. I'd pay to see how painting and hairing is done. I'd love to have a go.

Comission figure Mad Max 2 BD finished

d94235e818e0c80892da5fbaa78b2426.jpg

77f16883d029994dcc4183953e81a1b7.jpg

c084d4eeccfdc545e430427e425f4e64.jpg

93210dc123ba5a8b30ad2bc0af8395ed.jpg

f00047a30282555329a9ff51b7d14ede.jpg

7f745302085b9a16a5406bb76e138184.jpg

Jake man, I'm running out of flattering words to explain your work.
Simply immense stuff mate, I'm putting away money to hopefully be lucky enough to have a piece in my collection.

The only natural progression from your work as it stands now Jake, is a 'small soldiers' type deal where the figures can walk and talk.

Nuts.

The only natural progression from your work as it stands now Jake, is a 'small soldiers' type deal where the figures can walk and talk.

Nuts.
Thank you, need some of those government chips
Jake man, I'm running out of flattering words to explain your work.
Simply immense stuff mate, I'm putting away money to hopefully be lucky enough to have a piece in my collection.

Thank you
Wow Jake! Fantastic! How did you make the Iminime head look so small?!
Solo body?
And extremely proud of it!!!!
You have surpassed the custom creation side, and have entered the art figure side with all of your latest works.
Can't wait to see the next commissioned masterpiece you produce bro...
Thank You Again Jason
Beautiful

Thanks Jeff
That hair work is amazing!
Thank you
Stunning.
Thanks again buddy

;9017074 said:
This looks fantastic! That hair is your best yet! Did you mod that iminime sculpt? Looks much better :)
Thank you man, I did the eye damage and stitches and cut on the stock head. But that's all I changed on the sculpt
My heart just skipped a beat seeing this. Floored by this. Custom figure at the next level.
Haha, not your heart! Thank you so much
I have yet to see a Max custom that I've liked. . . until now. STUNNING. :clap
Thank you buddy

Back