Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comission figure Mad Max 2 BD finished

d94235e818e0c80892da5fbaa78b2426.jpg

[/IMG]

Damn fine work.

Sorry if I missed it, but did you ever do a haired Tom Hardy version?
I know you re-sculpted a head(I have it), but would love to see
that version of that max haired as well.

Wow! I've never wanted a Bill of any kind until now. Excellent work Jake[emoji1306]
Thank you man, that's a great compliment
You
are
Incredible
my friend

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Thank you
Looks great. Can't wait to start hairing a few figs.
Yes it's challenging but can add an extra level of realism sometimes.
Your are the Hair master!

I don't think we will see anyone bettering your talent, Jake.
Amazing stuff....
Thank you buddy. Someone better is always out there. I gotta keep innovating.

Although I've never been caught up in the whole Bill the butcher craze (blasphemy I know), but that does take things to another level. Nicely done Jake. How the hell did you style those bangs?

Great work! Looks insane, Jake!Schould try to avoid this thread, as all regular sculpts look like toys...

Although I've never been caught up in the whole Bill the butcher craze (blasphemy I know), but that does take things to another level. Nicely done Jake. How the hell did you style those bangs?
Blasphemous!!!! Thanks Ed. The bangs are done first and glued into place, then I work my way to the part in back. It was the hardest part of the whole thing.
Great work! Looks insane, Jake!Schould try to avoid this thread, as all regular sculpts look like toys...
Haha thank you man
Wow, now that's the real deal!
Thank you

There are amazing painters on this board and each have their own style. But you have a developing gift which sets the tone of perfection. Amazing brother!

Back