Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full figure pics.

4e5ad2b078f5ca0b0f1419519c116b3d.jpg

Wow! He turned out wonderful and looks so real.

Are you going do the little tatts on the hand/arm to make the illusion complete?

He's got a small star on his right hand, small heart on his right wrist, his son's name in red on
the inside of his right forearm and the devil higher up that arm. I think those are
the only one's you can see anyways based on the figures outfit.

Normans%20tatts%201_zpsd2zg05rf.jpg

TWD%20Daryl%207%202_zps2iocht3p.jpg

Wow! He turned out wonderful and looks so real.

Are you going do the little tatts on the hand/arm to make the illusion complete?

He's got a small star on his right hand, small heart on his right wrist, his son's name in red on
the inside of his right forearm and the devil higher up that arm. I think those are
the only one's you can see anyways based on the figures outfit.

Normans%20tatts%201_zpsd2zg05rf.jpg

TWD%20Daryl%207%202_zps2iocht3p.jpg
Thank you buddy. Yeah I need to find something that I can use that will stick to silicone and not rub off but will be thin enough to paint or draw the tiny lines.

Westworld project update...head repainted and handle sculpted into a Lemat I found on ebay made of pewter. Just needed a longer thicker handle. Sculpted onto it with Aves epoxie.

87a93b0e45a097c0c8f578c85ceff1a0.jpg

81d2c10397159ed224ce2ab561b57651.jpg

9d766fa993301c6104ed57d0f9a69ab1.jpg

Are you doing a run of these? Very interested in this figure.

Are you doing a run of these? Very interested in this figure.
This one will be for sale but I don't have time to make anymore unfortunately. I prefer to make one figure and move on to a new project. Keeps thing fresh instead of doing 20 of the same character for 3 months

Just wow! I know I say it every time but your work is so so awesome! Anyone of your painted / haired head sculpts could easily be mistaken for movie still of the actual actor. Anakin is perfect. Rooted beard YES! You just keep pushing the boundaries. Can't wait to see more.

That Harris MIB is looking awesome. One of my all time fav' actors. Can't wait to see the completed figure :clap

Holy Cow!!! That's crazy good. Customs like this make my factory figures look like toys.

What the hell body is that? Those arms look great, not overly muscular like most 'Arnold" type.
Thank you man, it's the phicen m32 Bruce Lee body.
That Harris MIB is looking awesome. One of my all time fav' actors. Can't wait to see the completed figure :clap
Thank you I should have full figures pics up soon
Just wow! I know I say it every time but your work is so so awesome! Anyone of your painted / haired head sculpts could easily be mistaken for movie still of the actual actor. Anakin is perfect. Rooted beard YES! You just keep pushing the boundaries. Can't wait to see more.
Thanks so much, I really appreciate you saying so. Always trying to add to the realism.

Thank you buddy. Yeah I need to find something that I can use that will stick to silicone and not rub off but will be thin enough to paint or draw the tiny lines.

You could try tattooing the arms with a sewing needle, stick and poke style?

So great done portraits!cult kings Vito never looks so much like Deniro before!
Amazing!
Just-don't want to be bad guy, but all those sculpts was realized long after you announced commissions closed...Maybe more correct way will be to write "taking commissions just for some very special people" ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So great done portraits!cult kings Vito never looks so much like Deniro before!
Amazing!
Just-don't want to be bad guy, but all those sculpts was realized long after you announced commissions closed...Maybe more correct way will be to write "taking commissions just for some very special people" ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He can take commissions for whoever he wants so just because he writes commissions closed might not mean what you think it does. It might be no new customers, it might mean no to the same old sculpts, it might mean no to just paint commissions that don't have hairing involved, you get the idea. Basically it's his service to offer to whoever he wants imo.

Back