Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please tell me you're working on repainting the new Blitway Durden! :pray:
Your sick, I feel violated....

Here's my repainted sculpts. I also heated and squeezed the jaw in on both, it unfortunately had widened out in production.

7a4f7547478802bf16ee0f29260557c6.jpg

fbccc933735f3a35cc6f5b6ffd7211db.jpg

96ef55f7088d734115d9b2c9b5e0053f.jpg

006ed6a8db8018026571d46d86abd6e2.jpg

Last edited:
I also heated and squeezed the jaw in on both, it unfortunately had widened out in production.

Wait, what? You can do this? Did you boil, use a hair dryer or just put it in your mouth for awhile gently caressing it with your tongue?

Your work just goes to show how amazing this sculpt actually is and highlights the flaws in the original paint job. Those eyes are so dark in the stock head, but your work also emphasizes how much detail is lost in the hair.
:tap

Masterfully done, Jake. :clap
Thank you
That's awesome Jake. I can actually see his eyes now.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Haha yeah they were so dark before
0da44c6015b5b5f67463c621a659e6d1.jpg

Hilary approves your repaints! Bravo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank goodness Tony
Wait, what? You can do this? Did you boil, use a hair dryer or just put it in your mouth for awhile gently caressing it with your tongue?

Your work just goes to show how amazing this sculpt actually is and highlights the flaws in the original paint job. Those eyes are so dark in the stock head, but your work also emphasizes how much detail is lost in the hair.
:tap
Haha yeah the mouth thing is a myth, I used a hairdryer.
Awesome work bro !

Looking good, Lakhota. Masterful work on the head and the slight amount of hair atop the sculpt, Jacob. A closer look would be nice, it's so tiny.

Oh that Ben sculpt looks pretty solid too.

LOVE those repaints on Tyler. Huge difference, love the reshaping too, feels like I've been talking to a wall trying to convince people the sculpt warped in production..

Jesus the Kylo Ren paint, the Durden, you just don't know how to quit do ya?! :lol in all seriousness, it's so good to see you're still gettin down with all this, love looking at your work!

Back