Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daryl and Rick look Unbelievable (In a fantastic Way), I have seen a lot of great hair work in these threads though nothing like what you have accomplished on Daryl!

Rick and Daryl are spectacular examples of what can be achieved. Keep pushing forward Jake! No limits!

Thank You Jacob I now have life like 1/6 figures of Daryl and of course my lovely Rick Grimes pictures don't do the justice I am not the best at pictures but these are my faves to share
DSC03936.jpg13090686_10209565270391251_483391541_o.jpgDSC03949.jpgDSC03939.jpgDSC03945.jpg

This is b4 he normally goes anywhere and ends up covered in blood there is dirt and sweat on his face and i weathered him more than Daryl but I'm happy with the look as it i don't want to go to far
They look great, but Rick looks like a super model posing....:lol

Maybe he's not dirty enough.

Waited a long time to find an Eli and of course it comes to life with this sick sculp and paint app. I bow down Sir Jacob.

Eli.jpg

Your collection just getting better and better man!!, eli and drive is amazing., Definitely best eli i've seen..

Back