Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that DRAPER tho... Lordy Lordy!! whose sculpt is that??? jeeeeez!!!!
A sculpt my brother and I comissioned from a talented 3d artist in the gaming industry. He prefers to remain anonymous for now. He does great work though. He has done Jimmy Darmody and Deniro for us as well.

that DRAPER tho... Lordy Lordy!! whose sculpt is that??? jeeeeez!!!!

A sculpt my brother and I comissioned from a talented 3d artist in the gaming industry. He prefers to remain anonymous for now. He does great work though. He has done Jimmy Darmody and Deniro for us as well.

here he is
the-anonymous-the-anonymous-35517925-480-300.jpg

Forget dirty mattresses and dissected sheep. Those walking dead headsculpts and paintjobs should be fine f@cking art. Astounding!

Jake, your stuff is looking more 1:1 every time I visit the thread. Daryl and Rick especially. Incredible attention to detail

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

+1 - it's crazy to see your progress when you only drop in once a month or so! Beautiful work.

Best painter out there no doubt!

Sent from my SM-A500H using Tapatalk
Thank you man! Agree to disagree
Always knocking it out of the park! The last run of heads is amazing as usual. Painted up the taxi driver myself this weekend awesome to see jakes stellar interpretation
Thanks Ray! I'm sure you did an amazing job as well and I look ford to your pics as always.

Back