Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been a while posting in here....here's one I finished today.

2094de764351aff36205fa11bf49cb6a.jpg

Well lookie.... I'm home.

Great work on the eyes, I agree. And love the use of real hair. Getting to be a signature style.

I got to get me a sculpt from you with some flecks of hair. It's just too cool.

So much character. The eye placement is great. Not quite a full-on crazy jack. Love that it's just shy of that.
Thanks man...I'm pleased with how he turned out. Such a fun detailed sculpt to paint. The eye placement wasnt my idea so unfortunately I can't take the credit. That goes to Matthew Robicheaux.
Wow.... That's outstanding bro. Love the real hair....

Wow.

Best Jack I've ever seen. Hands down! Fantastic work, sir!

:clap:clap:clap
Thanks again man!
Well lookie.... I'm home.

Great work on the eyes, I agree. And love the use of real hair. Getting to be a signature style.

I got to get me a sculpt from you with some flecks of hair. It's just too cool.
Thanks Greg. I love reading your reviews..you guys have great eye for details. I'll be posting some full figure pics of it soon. Also pics coming to your pm box soon. Sorry for the delay

Damn Jake. Just damn. You brought that sculpt to a whole other level. Glad to see more of your work. We've missed ya!

Now that"s what I envisioned Jack should look like in 1/6!
Thank you Steve
I have so much hate right now, lol. Your skills are sick man. Excellent!
Ha ha thanks man. Let the hate flow through you!!!
Dude I just peed a little..
Excellent, excellent job man.[emoji4]
Just a lil? Lol thanks brah
Beautiful work

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Thanks Jeff
Sick stuff, brah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Thomas
Again you surprised me, Jacob!Jack is fantastic!!!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Suprise! Thank you
Damn Jake. Just damn. You brought that sculpt to a whole other level. Glad to see more of your work. We've missed ya!
Thank you man. I've got a lot of proto stuff done lately that I can't show yet but I have been painting, I swear. Hope to be able to post some of it soon.

I follow your work closely and you have hit another level with this one. Its amazing how you get better with every go.

All work and no play makes Jakey-boy an amazing painter.

Jack is jaw-dropping, bro, wow!

Back