Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the one without the cigar a repaint, or stock? I don't own the piece, so I don't know. I quite like the one without the cigar.
b3bd0c24a6c95fd161b83758ba571a5f.jpg

That's stock? Doesn't look that bad to me, other than the weird colour tint. I guess you're good at taking pics, because I remember it not looking quite so good when released. Imagine if you took your brush to that.

I'm off to eBay to check pricing on that statue.

Jacob

Looking up to the stars
Wrestling in the back seat of cars
I think of you
Hot bubbles in a bath
One and one do the math
I think of you
Baby oil on my body
Together we party
I think of you
c78001cc6f383ebd22de91cd52b74985.jpg

looks awesome Jake!!

That's a piece I've always wanted but just never fit in the collection
Thank you
Jacob

Looking up to the stars
Wrestling in the back seat of cars
I think of you
Hot bubbles in a bath
One and one do the math
I think of you
Baby oil on my body
Together we party
I think of you
c78001cc6f383ebd22de91cd52b74985.jpg
Beyond words...
That Dutch repaint is night and day... The Sideshow piece is so yellow and bland by comparison.
Thanks GB! It's a fun sculpt to paint. I hope you get one sent to ya one day

You're pic almost tricked me into getting one :lol After going through eBay & watching reviews & looking at pics, somehow, you managed to take one of the best pics of the stock head that I've seen :lol There's some horrible pics out there. Are you planning on painting the regular head?

You're pic almost tricked me into getting one [emoji38] After going through eBay & watching reviews & looking at pics, somehow, you managed to take one of the best pics of the stock head that I've seen [emoji38] There's some horrible pics out there. Are you planning on painting the regular head?
I think it looks pretty terrible in this pic as well. But to each his own. Yeah don't buy it unless you plan on repainting it. It's not worth it. I am not painting the regular head the customer wants to match my paint on it using mine as reference.

Sideshow Dutch repaint. Pretty fun project to work on and something a bit larger. Also I love painting Trevors work and the exclusive head was a real treat.

4758d8cd376b6b383a45b70a4efff779.jpg

eaaf0a7ea1b827c0ed2f6ed53e2cf244.jpg

b3bd0c24a6c95fd161b83758ba571a5f.jpg

Wow sideshow should be ashamed. Your paint: a thing of beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck . This place is tricky.

Seems I've been posting on the wrong thread.. So someone told me about this.. I'm cool, get pretty good exposure at Facebook and other social medias but thanx for the good luck ;)

Back