Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MR .E You wanted to see my collection so far of Rick Grimes I try to replace heads rather than make new not always easy thou Hope you like 1-4 RG.jpg My 1/4 custom Ricks Rest after this picture are all 1/6 scale 11.jpg22.jpg33.jpg44.jpg55.jpgHope Jacob don't mind me putting up here if so i will remove
Very nice.

How many Ricks in that collection of yours Tash now?

MR .E You wanted to see my collection so far of Rick Grimes I try to replace heads rather than make new not always easy thou Hope you like View attachment 210302 My 1/4 custom Ricks Rest after this picture are all 1/6 scale View attachment 210303View attachment 210304View attachment 210305View attachment 210306View attachment 210307Hope Jacob don't mind me putting up here if so i will remove
Amazing Rick collection!!!! Thanks for sharing! Glad to add another to that soon

Jacob
Rose are in bed
Violets in bloom
I want to shave your back
And floss your crack!
I love you and your Hip-Hop abs

4180600594a4f62ccf821f52cff5af26.jpg

Thank you Jacob Head arrived quick and is amazing it was only 4yrs ago I had no walking dead figures Now got amazing ones with help from Lovely people like you IMG_1080.jpgIMG_1081.jpgIMG_1085.jpgIMG_1086.jpgIMG_1090.jpgIMG_1093.jpgIMG_1094.jpg

Back when iminime was developing their Beatrix Kiddo figure, there was supposed to be a rooted hair DX option. Well, that never panned out, and I was always pretty bummed about it.

Not anymore! Jacob Rahmier has done it again. The man is a legend. Thank you so much, bro, for making the DX that never was a reality for me!

Back when iminime was developing their Beatrix Kiddo figure, there was supposed to be a rooted hair DX option. Well, that never panned out, and I was always pretty bummed about it.

Not anymore! Jacob Rahmier has done it again. The man is a legend. Thank you so much, bro, for making the DX that never was a reality for me!

You did a great job styling and posing it up....she looks amazing now and I was really worried about doing this project. So relieved it turned out this well. Thanks for sharing Marf

Oh Wow!! That looks great!!

Thanks, Spider!

You did a great job styling and posing it up....she looks amazing now and I was really worried about doing this project. So relieved it turned out this well. Thanks for sharing Marf

I have to give styling credit to my wonderful wife. I was having a hell of a time and she showed me how it's done. Gotta love a woman who will brush your doll's hair for you.

Man that makes that figure 10 times better. Marf congratulations good job Jacob I don't even have a smart ass remark to say

Back