Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84 update....Det.Mills...Noah....Brosnan

Spectacular Drake. Sideshow should of had you for the job then I would have been happier with my Drake.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
Thank you sir! I wish sideshow would hire me...

More Rusts! Finally done with the Taxman run!

5y9amy2u.jpg

yze3ehad.jpg

ygy8y3e2.jpg

6u4eny2a.jpg

Last edited:

I'm glad I haven't watched the show yet b/c then I'd probably feel just like Machew :lol

I'm glad I haven't watched the show yet b/c then I'd probably feel just like Machew :lol

I started watching it last night and am 1/2 way through. The show is amazing Jacob, Robert , Trevor and the tailor nailed it. The only thing you guys need is about 50000 cig butts on the stand floor, **** thy guy smokes a lot.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Jacob Rahmier for taking the SSC Nathan Drake sculpt and turning it into what you see here. He refused to let the stock sculpt’s shortcomings deter him, and with a little determination, and A LOT of talent, he was able to give me the Drake sculpt that SSC should have. Jake also weathered the shirts and jeans perfectly, a detail that unfortunately doesn't come through completely in my pics. Thank you again, brother!

The man took a mediocre paint app on a decent sculpt and gave us something beautiful, talk about talent!

The man took a mediocre paint app on a decent sculpt and gave us something beautiful, talk about talent!
Thank you man and thats what i like to do most is take a stock paintup that sucks and show everyone how good the sculpt actually was or can be. It seems to happen to mostly Trevors work for sideshow unfortunately. ...the Indy ls he did are another example

5ejeru5e.jpg

6ebyzybe.jpg

That Sideshow Indy is such a great sculpt... I was amazed the first time I primed one how instantly I could see Harrison Ford so much better. Kudos for Sideshow trying out tinted resin, but man did they fail on that one :lol

Wowww woww ... your a true Master Jedi of custom Masterpieces head sculpts ..