Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84 update....Det.Mills...Noah....Brosnan

Thank you man and thats what i like to do most is take a stock paintup that sucks and show everyone how good the sculpt actually was or can be. It seems to happen to mostly Trevors work for sideshow unfortunately. ...the Indy ls he did are another example

5ejeru5e.jpg

6ebyzybe.jpg

You really should be proud of yourself, this is awesome work!

A HUGE THANK YOU to Jacob Rahmier for taking the SSC Nathan Drake sculpt and turning it into what you see here. He refused to let the stock sculpt’s shortcomings deter him, and with a little determination, and A LOT of talent, he was able to give me the Drake sculpt that SSC should have. Jake also weathered the shirts and jeans perfectly, a detail that unfortunately doesn't come through completely in my pics. Thank you again, brother!

Some truly awesome paintups in here, but dam! That figure looks superb! Congrats Marf :) Is the clothing custom made?

;7007427 said:
Some truly awesome paintups in here, but dam! That figure looks superb! Congrats Marf :) Is the clothing custom made?
Thanks man! The shirts are both by Kato and pants are HT James Dean. Marf always has the best figures!

looking BOSS jake - great stuff as always buddy :) :) :)

you turn into a man at 30? jeebus christ i better take this ****** diaper off then :lol
Ha ha thats just just what I hear...I was hoping my old man strength would kick in but so far nothing.....

Great stuff, really like that Jackson sculpt... is that one you modded?

And have fun on the McClane, I just finished one... it's an awesome sculpt. But the eyes are soooo tiny :lol

Wait a sec, I thought you only painted Rust sculpts?!?! Who is this Rahmier guy??

Great stuff, really like that Jackson sculpt... is that one you modded?

And have fun on the McClane, I just finished one... it's an awesome sculpt. But the eyes are soooo tiny :lol
Yes it was a Sam Jackson sculpt that originally had a goatee
Wait a sec, I thought you only painted Rust sculpts?!?! Who is this Rahmier guy??

Amazing stuff as always! Seeing that indy sculpt makes me REALLY wish I could get my hands on the Enterbay Han Solo sculpt. What clothing set is on that Butcher? It makes me very excited for when you paint up my MJ12 version in November! I also cannot wait to see Edward Scissorhands come up in the queue. It will be a honor to have your work among my collection.

awesome updates man! :rock

Loving that Sam Jackson and modded Indy
Thanks buddy!
Amazing stuff as always! Seeing that indy sculpt makes me REALLY wish I could get my hands on the Enterbay Han Solo sculpt. What clothing set is on that Butcher? It makes me very excited for when you paint up my MJ12 version in November! I also cannot wait to see Edward Scissorhands come up in the queue. It will be a honor to have your work among my collection.
Thank you man. The clothing set is the Moe set just retailored and weathered up. I still have some work to do in it too. Snow on bottom and some more color changes to the outfit. Thanks man!

Back