Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84 update...Battle Damage Walt....Calvin Candie....Blow

Finished Taxman

Sculptrd by Trevor Grove

aguby5ym.jpg

yve2uzu3.jpg

turebu6u.jpg

2e9y6uja.jpg

I use to have the 12 inch Lone Ranger with Silver also the Fonz where you could stick up his thumbs. Ahh, those were the days. Toys were much more fun when someone else paid for it.

Rah, eyes hair and skin tone amazing, real good job on the lips too. The eyebrows and everything I can even see skin pores, awesome man looking good!

His body looks kinda weird he's awfully skinny

Rah, eyes hair and skin tone amazing, real good job on the lips too. The eyebrows and everything I can even see skin pores, awesome man looking good!

His body looks kinda weird he's awfully skinny

Ha ha yeah he is pretty skinny on the show....

Thanks man I'm glad you spotted all the details Trevor sculpted in....wonderful job by Trevor!

Great Taxman. Dying to see your paint up of Pierce as mine just left Flushing, N.Y. on it's way home.

Great Taxman. Dying to see your paint up of Pierce as mine just left Flushing, N.Y. on it's way home.

Thank you! Pierce will be done next week and it really is a wonderful sculpt.....eyes are kinda small but it looks amazingly like him

I like the bodies a d need to purchase them only thing is the skin color is odd on them kinda but not too bad. Great body for sure.....just wish it had a bigger weiner sculpted on...

You're the mod master...:lol

But seriously. The VT-002 has a skin tone that's a little darker, like HT. I'm going to pick up
a few of those as well for another project that needs a slightly darker skin tone.

You're the mod master...:lol

But seriously. The VT-002 has a skin tone that's a little darker, like HT. I'm going to pick up
a few of those as well for another project that needs a slightly darker skin tone.

Nice yeah ill look into those but the bodies are awesome for real. There really close to HT ttm19 for way cheaper

Damn you!! Now I want to see him with the scruff and ponytail. Get on that mod master..:wink1:

Ha ha thank you! I've figured out that if people are cursing at you your doing it right....lol.

Trevor is going to mod the original cast so I'm sure it's gonna look amazing!

That paint up is one word........amazing!!!!!
Your best yet brother! Keep up the stellar work:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That paint up is one word........amazing!!!!!
Your best yet brother! Keep up the stellar work:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Matthew! Keep sending me sculpts and I'll keep doing my best on each and every one

I used to collect the 12 inch G.i.Joes as a kid. Still got em in a box somewhere...I'll be 30 in July....we're all young at heart here

Oh yeah I used to get Joes and TMNT figures when I was still in single digit age. I was really into Legos and whatnot too. That McCaunahey sculpt is perfect. If you added a mustache it'd look like AIDS McCaunahey from Dallas Buyer's Club. Right amount of skinny.

Your paint work is some of the best on the forums. You've improved so much since the last time I had checked this thread, which is saying a lot since you were great before. Keep up the good work.

Your paint work is some of the best on the forums. You've improved so much since the last time I had checked this thread, which is saying a lot since you were great before. Keep up the good work.

Thank you man and thanks for saying so man at least the work hasn't gotten worse since then! Ha ha...... I've been doing it almost a year now and I have alot to learn still.

It's definitely one of my favorites with him now. I can't believe I hadn't seen it until now. I'll be 22 in June. I'm probably one of the youngest guys on here.

Nope. I just turned 20 back in April. And I've been here for 3 years. :lol

Nope. I just turned 20 back in April. And I've been here for 3 years. :lol

Damn you guys are too young to playing with these dolls! Must be 27 or older.....unless you have parental guidance.

Back