Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84 update...Battle Damage Walt....Calvin Candie....Blow

Of course.....I found the bootleg bodies with the weiners sculpted on

9azy3ysy.jpg

Rahmier ,When I get the head I want to commission Moe for this look.can you add the sweat to the hair please.

What's the story behind those anyway? I've seen them on eBay and wondered what person needed their figure to have a little dingus.

At first people were buying the AT-001 for the pretty good "Shane" sculpt from the WD.
But I found the private parts don't really matter and the headless ones(VT-001) are
just a solid body with natural lines.

Also a good replacement for the HT TTM-19 at a much more reasonable price.
It's heavy and designed to take a beating. Only flaw it had, the body was
so heavy, that the foot peg\joints were not strong\tight enough to keep the
body standing upright all the time. Which I found to be an easy fix.

Still, they're much better than the countless other TTM-19 clones for sure(I've had a few).
I hear that the new VT-002 bodies have fixed the foot joint issues of VT-001.
So if you can get past the tiny naughty bits.......:lol...........it's a decent body.

****** Rust is looking great by the way. Can't wait to see the full reveal. *******

Last edited:

They're that heavy? That's crazy. The bodies look good and the pork and beans don't bother me. I was just wondering why they were included... Unless someone wanted a 1/6 David, they seem pointless.

Have you tried that knockoff TTM19 with the extra joint in the upper bicep? I need a replacement body for my Star Spangled Cap and those look like a decent option.

At first people were buying the AT-001 for the pretty good "Shane" sculpt from the WD.
But I found the private parts don't really matter and the headless ones(VT-001) are
just a solid body with natural lines.

Also a good replacement for the HT TTM-19 at a much more reasonable price.
It's heavy and designed to take a beating. Only flaw it had, the body was
so heavy, that the foot peg\joints were not strong\tight enough to keep the
body standing upright all the time. Which I found to be an easy fix.

Still, they're much better than the countless other TTM-19 clones for sure(I've had a few).
I hear that the new VT-002 bodies have fixed the foot joint issues of VT-001.
So if you can get past the tiny naughty bits.......:lol...........it's a decent body.

****** Rust is looking great by the way. Can't wait to see the full reveal. *******

I like the bodies a d need to purchase them only thing is the skin color is odd on them kinda but not too bad. Great body for sure.....just wish it had a bigger weiner sculpted on...

OMG I have infested this thread with pork and beans......... All I wanted was my Mathew Magic Mike sculpt ffs, now you guys are all talking about wieners. Isn't there a parade you all are missing?

OMG I have infested this thread with pork and beans......... All I wanted was my Mathew Magic Mike sculpt ffs, now you guys are all talking about wieners. Isn't there a parade you all are missing?

Ha ha....it will be perfect man no worries

I like the bodies a d need to purchase them only thing is the skin color is odd on them kinda but not too bad. Great body for sure.....just wish it had a bigger weiner sculpted on...

You'll probably have to wait until they release a Ron Jeremy figure. :lol Or you could sculpt one yourself, I'm sure it'd be the best looking 1/6 wiener around! That'd be an odd thing to have sent to the caster though...
"It's uhh... it's a mushroom for umm... I'm making a more realistic, adult themed Mario figure..."

You'll probably have to wait until they release a Ron Jeremy figure. :lol Or you could sculpt one yourself, I'm sure it'd be the best looking 1/6 wiener around! That'd be an odd thing to have sent to the caster though...
"It's uhh... it's a mushroom for umm... I'm making a more realistic, adult themed Mario figure..."

Seriously, are these what you guys are talking about. I didn't see any wieners?

$_12.JPG

If you put the top half of her on the bottom half VT body you'd have a Thai ladyboy...

Oh **** ya hes hung like a peanut, definitely don't want you using that for my Joker re sculpt for Brokeback Mountain, seriously man just playing around... No really where is my Jake Gyllenhaal

Turns out Blow came out when I was 9 and that's why I never saw it. I watched it today and now I'm jealous of that figure.

Turns out Blow came out when I was 9 and that's why I never saw it. I watched it today and now I'm jealous of that figure.

Ha ha it's a classic man! Glad you liked it of of my favorite Depp movies. How old are you man?

It's definitely one of my favorites with him now. I can't believe I hadn't seen it until now. I'll be 22 in June. I'm probably one of the youngest guys on here.

It's definitely one of my favorites with him now. I can't believe I hadn't seen it until now. I'll be 22 in June. I'm probably one of the youngest guys on here.

Yeah 9 might be a little too young for Blow. I don't know how many movies I've watched after seeing a figure of one of the characters that intrigued me. Did you collect figures as a kid?

Yeah 9 might be a little too young for Blow. I don't know how many movies I've watched after seeing a figure of one of the characters that intrigued me. Did you collect figures as a kid?

Definitely too young then but I watched a lot of R stuff as a teen. I watched Gangs of New York a few years back after seeing all the badass Butcher figures. Yeah, I used to collect a lot of the Marvel Icons and video game NECA stuff. When I was like 14-17 I stopped collecting stuff until I stumbled across a picture of a Hot Toys figure. My first HT was the V1 Joker and I sold ALL my figures I had in my closet or whatever. I think at that time I only had 4 figures I displayed, NECA Kratos and Marcus Fenix, and McFarlane Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper. Now I only have HTs or figures I've bashed.

I'll be 43 in June. I must be one of the oldest, lol.

Back