Rabidwolverine customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys heres a preview of what my latest paint up was.
han solo
IMG_0933.jpg

DUDE! That Solo's ROCKIN!
Love him! Very nice use of colors (although the 5'O clock looks a tad red), and the eyes have it!

figuremasterles said:
DUDE! That Solo's ROCKIN!
Love him! Very nice use of colors (although the 5'O clock looks a tad red), and the eyes have it!

thanks alot man, il be adding a few more shades to the chin to bring out a less heavy pink, but until then its right after shaving solo.:rotfl

well my last exam was today so now its summer. awesome.

today after my exam i had enough time to work with what i could fine some construction paper and color pencils, and then finally a 1 piece of paper. these are the products.
jokersketch.jpg

A joker sketch type thing that i did while thinking of that new look. mouths a bit crooked.
punishersketch001.jpg

and a quick punisher sketch.

rabidwolverine21 said:
hey guys heres my next update, highlander repaint, just the eyes and scruff and hair nothing to major to correct, but for the life of me i couldnt figure out his eye color even after google and yahoo image searches, though the closet i got was a darker blue color just so i could have it done for right now.

Rabidwolvine21, it looks great! They only thing I would do it paint the mole. I always thought it was weird that the sculpted the mole, but never painted it. But hey, it is an easy fix.

Cheers

Brad

heres my latest repaint, lately i havnt been feeling them, obsessive compulsive is a good word, ive had some pretty good repaints that ive stripped completely down because one thing bugged me soooo much, it probably has to do with it being summer and me having nothing to do but paint. so today i wanted to try to do something fun and do my john wayne. i think he has turned out good and i just have to try to get back into on my next one.
IMG_1097.jpg

i really tried to weather the face with dirt and sweat on this one.
IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

one for fun
IMG_1103.jpg

heres another work in progress, i dont know whats really going on but im not feeling my work right now and im having a frustrating time. idk i might need a break or something:confused: but anyway heres a mace windu.
IMG_1061.jpg

right now im working on my guitar and im adding art to it, its orange so im going to turn it first im going strip it down paint tie die and freaky tripy stuff that i in visioned a while back, not going to say what helped push that vision but im working on cartoons of famous people to put on it after and these are my first two quick lil sketches i did.
bush jr. and jimi hendrix, sketch 1
guitardesigncartoons.jpg

Back