Premium Format R2-D2 Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles - 2015 LE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1

Tolerance and patience, my friend. And the ability to forgive those who tend to speak/act before thinking.

While tolerance can lead to learning something (Jakob Dylan), we shouldn't get so tolerant that we end up tolerating intolerance (Bill Maher).

giphy.gif

So are this and the 3PO new sculpts? Or is this a re-release of the last PF with a different base?

Glad I saw a review on this today. It's got free shipping today along with C-3PO, but, smh, the reviewer praising it like it was the only smart way to make it.

$379.99 for what seems like a bigger 1/6 plastic toy doesn't justify the price.

Free Shipping on this must mean "not selling."

Glad I saw a review on this today. It's got free shipping today along with C-3PO, but, smh, the reviewer praising it like it was the only smart way to make it.

$379.99 for what seems like a bigger 1/6 plastic toy doesn't justify the price.

Free Shipping on this must mean "not selling."

For what it is, $379 is a little steep , but I do love mine lit-up in all his glory.

I finally have the new R2D2 and C3PO coming my way but paid closer to what I feel they should of been priced at for the pair which is around $625.

I got the email today for Artoo and threepio pf bundle but when I go to the link I don't see a pre-order for the bundle just product info. Can you order these together and if so is it a bit cheaper than ordering separate or do you have to buy individually? Also is there any difference between the bundle and the figures separately like are the bases different or something ?

I got the email today for Artoo and threepio pf bundle but when I go to the link I don't see a pre-order for the bundle just product info. Can you order these together and if so is it a bit cheaper than ordering separate or do you have to buy individually? Also is there any difference between the bundle and the figures separately like are the bases different or something ?

there is no difference in terms of the statues or bases.

Back