R.I.P. David Carradine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how many KILL BILL jokes and references are already infesting this news on the internet. Generation Gap? People do realize that Carradine already had a career's worth of work while Tarantino was still ^^^^ting his diapers, right? Yeesh.

I made a Bill joke and i'm well aware of his work. First thing I saw him in was Shane, so yeah.

Wouldn't say it's a generation gap thing at all.

Wow....this is really a shock. He gave such a properness to everything he was in, a quiet honor and respect that always made me smile when he appeared on screen. This is a sad day for sure.

RIP

-- The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Re: David Carradine passes/suicide

But the search button doesn't always work! :lecture

sad news... :monkey2

but at least he seemed to have lived a long and full life.
and helped popularize chinese martial arts in the west.

thank you, mr carradine. and rest well.

The elderly are prone to suicide... usually due to a terminal condition, significant life loses or maybe not wanting to loose their independence. Or there could have been some mental health issues.

Although it sounds like its still not confirmed that it was a suicide.

I guess I was just stating it from a religious point of view that life from the beginning is hard and miserable at times so it would be a shame to end it like this. Dying is a part of life no doubt but I just hope it was natural in his case.

Most people in this day and age don't live that long so IF it were suicide it would be a shame.

RIP regardless.

This made me sad. I still have my Kung Fu lunchbox from when I was a kid......was always a fan of Mr. Carradine.

R.I.P.

I wonder if this was an accident and he was trying a little erotic asphyxiation. A lot of these reports are leaving out that he was found naked with the rope around his neck and his genitals.

I wonder if this was an accident and he was trying a little erotic asphyxiation. A lot of these reports are leaving out that he was found naked with the rope around his neck and his genitals.

That sounds plausible.

Well if there's any place to kick the bucket, Bangkok would be on my top list. :lol

Wow I can't believe all the controvercy over his death, locals are calling it a suicide while his agent is calling his death natural. Hmmmmmmmmm. Something doesn't add up here, I think he was murdered.

rzashow004.jpg

Damn he was one cool cat. :(

Wow I can't believe all the controvercy over his death, locals are calling it a suicide while his agent is calling his death natural. Hmmmmmmmmm. Something doesn't add up here, I think he was murdered.

Hang out with Teemu much?

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back