R.I.P. David Carradine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it, why did he hang himself? Something really terrible must have happened.

Lol at the trannies. it's scary how some look like a female.

I agree that as more details come to light it will have probably show to have been an accident asphyxiation.

Re: Actor David Carradine found dead in Bangkok "Full Story"

Sorry Pixletwin is this a worthless thread without pics. I just thought it would be interesting to hear what people think about this.

Don't mind him, he has a rare ****** disorder ....... :D

Something that could have happened...

He was probably intoxicated, probably took one of them back to his room in thinking it was a "hot woman", woke up to a suprise. Guys have killed themselves over situations like that. We need a bit more input from someone with this experience..Nash?

;P

Re: Actor David Carradine found dead in Bangkok "Full Story"

Who, Pix or Carradine? :D
Pix is cool in my book.

:woo

No no no, sorry for the confusion:

Carradine = Awesomeness
Pix = Douchery

Who is the bigger ******? The ****** or the ****** who calls the ****** a ******? Hmmmmm? :tap

(LOPIE obviously knows I wasn't trying to be mean) :monkey2

Something that could have happened...

He was probably intoxicated, probably took one of them back to his room in thinking it was a "hot woman", woke up to a suprise. Guys have killed themselves over situations like that. We need a bit more input from someone with this experience..Nash?

;P

:lol:lol:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back