R.I.P. Anton Yelchin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just heard, i can't believe this...

Along with Urban and Quinto, he was the perfect choice for taking over the respective part.

That is sad :thud:

This year has not been a good year for entertainers and athletes and this spring and summer seems to be a curse for the entertainment and sports industry.:lecture

I thought his portrayal of Kyle Reese was the best thing about Terminator Salvation. RIP Anton.

My jaw dropped as soon as I saw this. Can't believe it's real. He was a great actor and very young. Such a shame.

I think my favorite role of his, from what I've seen him in, was Odd Thomas. I watched Terminator: Salvation for the first time in ages just a few days ago...

Man, this kid had his whole life and career ahead of him. So sad. I haven't seen the new Star Trek movies, but I remember him as Kyle Reese from Salvation.

He alone was the only redeeming quality of ****** TS. Way too young to go, RIP.

I thought his portrayal of Kyle Reese was the best thing about Terminator Salvation. RIP Anton.

:lecture

When he was found the car was in neutral. I've never put my car in neutral when getting out while it's still running. I've always put it in park. From what I've been reading though, a lot of people put the car in neutral. What would be the reason for this? Sorry if this sounds stupid but I honestly don't know.

If they find that it was faulty gears, Jeep is in deep ****.

When he was found the car was in neutral. I've never put my car in neutral when getting out while it's still running. I've always put it in park. From what I've been reading though, a lot of people put the car in neutral. What would be the reason for this? Sorry if this sounds stupid but I honestly don't know.

If they find that it was faulty gears, Jeep is in deep ****.

If it's a manual you would put it in neutral with the brake on if you needed to do something quickly outside of your vehicle. An automatic there would be no reason to.

Back