R.E.D. MARK x inFLAMES - Sword in the Wind Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Odd how 3 different Guts figures are all announced around the same time. I'm probably gonna stick with the threezero one since they're also making Skull Knight.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

They are sharp doing Berserker armor guts as well

It looks like the Inflames Guts was announced almost a year ago, does inflames always take this long to release or announce a preorder for a figure? It's the best looking 1/6 Guts figure out there imo but it'd be nice to know if they're actually going to release it sometime soon or at all

Anyone knows what happened to this? I haven't heard anything about it sence it was announced. This is on my list.

I am not a hugh fan of Berserk (but have read all of the available chapter) but I wanted this (over the RAH or 3-0).
If it is really canceled it would be quite disappointing.

Damn that sucks, threezero's version isn't that good imho. I thought this was alot better but it's not being released anymore which is a bummer.

I wanted this specifically for the oversized Dragonslayer and the angry face since I think it's the best of the bunch out of Threezero and Medicom angry heads. The Threezero one is embarrassingly bad.

A question. There is no way of contacting this company. Cause I want to message them and say "release this figure"

Back