R.E.D. MARK x inFLAMES - Sword in the Wind Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan to. How much of the anime does the manga retread? What volume should I start at if I watched the show?

On the subject of the new slew of figures I actually like the Medicom one the least. I will probably get the inFlames version or the threeZero version depending on their asking price. Plus I have never had a good experience with a Medicom figure.

Medicom bodies are much better than they used to be by the way. The Hawks Guts is fantastic.

If you watched the entire show, I'd start from the very beginning. If you didn't finish the show, I'd say start with the beginning of Golden Age on chapter 9.

Medicom bodies are much better than they used to be by the way. The Hawks Guts is fantastic.

If you watched the entire show, I'd start from the very beginning. If you didn't finish the show, I'd say start with the beginning of Golden Age on chapter 9.

Yeah I have heard that. I have just been screwed by them multiple times in the past. Broken over priced Old Snake, faulty masks on Raiden, horrible paint apps on Batman, extremely short Batman and Naked Snake as well as the absurd asking price from them 9 times out of 10 and the awful looking Comics figures they randomly produce I am just extremely hesitant to do business with them any more.

Yeah I have heard that. I have just been screwed by them multiple times in the past. Broken over priced Old Snake, faulty masks on Raiden, horrible paint apps on Batman, extremely short Batman and Naked Snake as well as the absurd asking price from them 9 times out of 10 and the awful looking Comics figures they randomly produce I am just extremely hesitant to do business with them any more.

I was too, but I was pleasantly surprised. The Black Swordsman will probably be the same experience.

Wellyou should post pics if you get their version and we will do some comparisons. Has anyone ever made Griffith? I almost like him more than Guts.

Yeah I'll post a ton.

Not to my knowledge, but there's a couple good custom Guts out there.

If nobody does a Griffith or Casca as a follow up, I might get them made myself. Would love the trio

Casca would be easier than Griffith, since his armor is very rigid. I thought Medicom would stop after BOH Guts, but much to my surprise they're doing the Swordsman version... so maybe they'll do more. I guess it depends on the sales on the next one. But the price point is going to scare people away.

Yeah i know, I'd only really follow it up if there's no apparent chance of them being done.

I don't really like just having 1 character from whatever i collect so it would bother me somewhat only having The Black Swordsman and even The Band of the Hawk version.

no option is cheap, whichever way you look at it haha

Yeah. Griffith would run as much as the Swordsman, or even more. I'd like a Zodd... but it's very unlikely any company would do a figure, and the price point would be insane. Only Art of War does any good statues of him.

I think rumors were floating around that Threezero was doing a Skull Knight. That would be nice and all, but he NEEDS the horse.

Needs his horse? Not necessarily. I'd still buy it with or without.

S145-bi1-Skull-Knight.jpg

Any word on this figure? I haven't seen it up for pre order anywhere and I just got the Medicom one in. I pre ordered the ThreeZero one after getting the Medicom. I am a huge fan of Medicom usually but I'm really not into this one. The legs are so long he looks really strange with T rex arms. The throwing daggers are just part of the belt. After seeing the Medicom one in hand I think the ThreeZero has a chance to be better and I think this one RED X INFLAMES will be much much better. I'll get all 3 if this one comes up for pre order. I hope this one is still going to be made.

Any word on this figure? I haven't seen it up for pre order anywhere and I just got the Medicom one in. I pre ordered the ThreeZero one after getting the Medicom. I am a huge fan of Medicom usually but I'm really not into this one. The legs are so long he looks really strange with T rex arms. The throwing daggers are just part of the belt. After seeing the Medicom one in hand I think the ThreeZero has a chance to be better and I think this one RED X INFLAMES will be much much better. I'll get all 3 if this one comes up for pre order. I hope this one is still going to be made.

No news. No preorders for the inflames one either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No news. No preorders for the inflames one either.

Damn, that inflames is probably the best looking Guts figure out there right now. Hopefully the preorder comes for out for it soon. I especially love how his cape can drape around Guts' body like in the Manga, and the rage face is perfect on the Inflames figure

Damn, that inflames is probably the best looking Guts figure out there right now. Hopefully the preorder comes for out for it soon. I especially love how his cape can drape around Guts' body like in the Manga, and the rage face is perfect on the Inflames figure

I've got the threezero one on order but I like this as well. Will just have to wait and see.

I've got the threezero one on order but I like this as well. Will just have to wait and see.

Yeah I'm gonna go for the Threezero as well, that one definitely looks like the best Guts figure, at least until the Inflames one comes out, if ever lol

Odd how 3 different Guts figures are all announced around the same time. I'm probably gonna stick with the threezero one since they're also making Skull Knight.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I'm so glad they got rid of the rubber arms, and it appears they're fixing the headsculpt too. Plus, they're doing Berserker too.

Back