Qui Gon Jin Bust ... IN DA HOUSE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anakin said:
:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha ,..that was the first thing that came to my mind,., funny,..
.. likeness is not that good, profile looks ok,... eyes looks terrible off,..
sideshow will do much better when they release a qui gon,.. i'm pretty sure,..i mean,..look at gentle giant's terrible obi-wan bust then look at sideshow 12" obi wan likeness,..there's no comparison,.. :cool:

You didn't think the AOTC Obi-Wan was any good? I thought it was pretty good. I think all the GG busts are really good though. With the exception of the Padme & Anakin AOTC busts that were off. That was some of their first few human pieces though and they've improved a lot. The SS stuff...wait until we get the actual product before you start making comparisons. ;)

The profile looks just like Liam! Amazing! Too bad the messed up eyes ruin the front shot :(

JustinLuck said:
The profile looks just like Liam! Amazing! Too bad the messed up eyes ruin the front shot :(

That's what I was thinking--it's really an excellent profile, but the eyes in the front shot just seem off, and a little concerned rather than confident.

I just might get it though, since I'm a sucker for the heroes.

Me Likey the Qui-Gonn Jinn. :D

Very Nice. Probably my favorite (non-Skywalker, non-Green) Jedi. :cool:

To stick with TPM, I was remarking to the wife last night how remarkable it is that Jar-Jar has so far avoided depiction by Sideshow/GG/Attakus. I'm looking forward to reading the boards on that day. ;)

zx15yk.jpg

That thing is awesome. I've stayed away from the busts because I haven't liked the likenesses that much (I'm looking at you, Master Obi-Wan), but I'll be gettting this one.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I wonder if the upcoming Qui-Gon lightsaber from MR had anything to do with the announcement of this particular piece...

i think it might be related. im excited because qui gon is finally getting some love!!!! his lightsaber will be my official "last" lightsaber i purchase from MR--and the bust is a must to go along with it. :banana

Back