Qui Gon Jin Bust ... IN DA HOUSE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greedo

Nerf Herder
Reaction score
Ya Hoo!

Parle Vous Excited!!!!:banana :banana :banana

Its about time we get and EP1 bust :joy

quigonjinn.jpg

I'm a big Gentle Giant fan and this looks great. I will definitely pick this up. Qui Gon is one of the characters I hope to see SSC do once they go back to the Jedi Order.

Greedo, where did you get the pics?

Hey Nash, good to see a fellow Suns fan somewhere other then a basketball board :)

That profile screams Neeson and I like the pose, but it doesn't ring my bell like the Harry Potter busts are doing right now. But they do seem to be improving the SW ones.

LOTRSWfan said:
Hey Nash, good to see a fellow Suns fan somewhere other then a basketball board :)

Likewise!!

Man, so many cool products from different companies are being released. I wish I had the excess money to buy kotos, and GG and Attakus. Damnnnn

Gotta focus on MR and SS for now :p

tomandshell said:
In nomine patri et filii et spiriti sanctum...

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha ,..that was the first thing that came to my mind,., funny,..
.. likeness is not that good, profile looks ok,... eyes looks terrible off,..
sideshow will do much better when they release a qui gon,.. i'm pretty sure,..i mean,..look at gentle giant's terrible obi-wan bust then look at sideshow 12" obi wan likeness,..there's no comparison,.. :cool:

Not into the pose (though it is original), and the eyes seem to close together - not for me. :wacky

Dont like the pose also...but those gentle giant bust are looking great !!!!

Back