Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to give you an answer. Yes according to their FB page. And they are supposably showing some new stuff. Fingers crossed.

Thanks. I never did the Facebook thing so appreciate you posting it here. I will definitely be looking out for their stuff. I don't really have an interest in their other properties at the moment so hoping something new for this line.

Fingers crossed for a full Arwen reveal and online preorder opportunity...haven't made it to SDCC since 2014.

Since Asmus do not run their own booth and rely on Diamond to display their stuff, there have not been any big reveals at SDCC of theirs. While it was the first look at in progress Gimli in it's entirety, it was not a surprise that he was going to be there so I am not setting my expectations at more than getting to see production run Gimli with the full Fellowship but I would love to be surprised.

I have a feeling we will see Bilbo as he’s the next figure in production that has been teased.

Thorin, Arwen and Elmer are also in some form of development and they have mentioned orcs/uruk hai in some interviews so any of those might be fair game to see. Also I believe they might be releasing the Ringwraith again so that may or may not be confirmed by being on display.

We had to wait until like Saturday to see some blurry pictures last year. I hope we some decent coverage this time.

They’ve loaded some photos on their Facebook page. So far Thorin is popping out immediately. Going to scan more closely.

EDIT: They’ve also got Bilbo (Freeman) sans headsculpt.

Was really hoping for Arwen. *sigh*

I can’t be too upset though. Weta’s statue of Arwen and Frodo on Asfaloth is a total stunner. I just want a posable Arwen as well. I wonder what the outfit on Weta’s piece means for what Asmus will do for their incarnation of Arwen? Hoping we see something other than the chase dress now.

37394252_10155421987596968_321111975754989568_n.jpg

sorry guys, didn't have enough time to take decent photos nor give you all a head up

But here we are, we got new prototypes of Thorin and Bilbo displaying,
both finished and waiting for approval.

Gimli is ready, most of you should be getting it in no time.

Gandalf's hat looks so good in that picture. Does he have a new hat- and headsculpt?

Next are Bilbo, Thorin, Eomer and Arwen, if I'm not wrong. All of them have been shown or hinted.

I think the only other hints we got were an interview where they said in 2018 they would be making orcs so maybe after Eomer or Arwen we will see another orc. Also it was mentioned that a re-release of the ringwraith may be possible at some point.

I think the only other hints we got were an interview where they said in 2018 they would be making orcs so maybe after Eomer or Arwen we will see another orc. Also it was mentioned that a re-release of the ringwraith may be possible at some point.

I believe they also displayed a rerelease of Gothmog at a show earlier this year.

Back