Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just need Sam and Frodo, and only because Merry and Pippen are out of scale with the SS versions. I'm perfectly happy with my SS versions of Aragorn, Boromir, Legolas, Gandalf and my custom Gimli.

There's no guarantee of that. We haven't seen much of Thranduil, not since... last year perhaps?

If their priority is the Fellowship there's no reason for Thranduil to be revealed just yet.

They did. We didn't get any closeups and you couldn't see the face, but he was looking pretty far along. I know they're concentrating on the Fellowship right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if they slipped Thranduil into the lineup sometime in the next few figures.

yeah, if you check the thranduil thread there's a picture where he looks more or less complete. Once grishnakh gets released (which should be within the next couple of months) they're pretty much "done" with all their preorders. It's only their unlicensed john conner figure and the saruman slim version after that. They're going to have to put up a new preorder soon and i'm willing to bet it's thranduil, unless they surprise us like grishnakh and they've had another figure in the works for somew time now. maybe they finally finished legolas and were keeping it a secret?

Hi Asmus!

When you're ready to send out your new and improved Gandalf the White head sculpt, do you think it might be possible to also throw in a few pairs of those newly-sculpted (and fantastic) Gandalf the Grey hands, too? I don't mean for free, I'd be more than happy to pay for such an upgrade!

They'll really have to hurry with these announcements and production runs before the end of 2016. They need to do 5 figures in 4 months? I don't see that happening. Just take your time Asmus. But I really really want to see a tease from The Mask. My favourite comedy from the 90s.

They'll really have to hurry with these announcements and production runs before the end of 2016. They need to do 5 figures in 4 months? I don't see that happening. Just take your time Asmus. But I really really want to see a tease from The Mask. My favourite comedy from the 90s.

Completed Mask figure shown on FB today.

:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

My most wanted 1/6 figure ever finally available at a reasonable price! I love it.

Thanks Asmus! (& hoodonit00 for notifying me)

hqdefault.jpg

So how about that Fellowship completing by the end of the year?

I think it was said that they'd be officially announced, but perhaps we've been reading too far into a vague comment - maybe they will just show us pictures and then take their time with the ordering process. Perhaps there's a convention coming up that they're attending...?

I really wish they'd at least announce these figures. With so many Star Wars and Marvel figures I want coming out, I need to make sure I budget for the Asmus LOTR figures. Now the Rogue One figures are getting announced, if Asmus doesn't at least announce these Fellowship figures before the Rogue One and Doctor Strange figures go up for preorder, I might not have enough to preorder from them too.

Not sure why at least announcing them and giving us a time frame for release is a bad thing. I'd rather them take their time so the head sculpts and accessories on these come out amazing, but at least let us know what to expect.

I'm totally fine if the completion of the Fellowship stretches into next year. Based on the rate Asmus is pumping Middle-Earth figures out, it's absolutely no sweat for me. It's not like we're waiting on one figure per year (or less) like some other lines/companies i could mention. It's not like Asmus is sitting on their hands here. I have zero complaints!

No, I get it. I'm not complaining...what I mean is that right now, I have the CW Scarlet Witch, Ant-Man and Black Widow on pre-order, plus Yoda. I know, when I can, I want to pre-order Falcon, Bucky and Hawkeye. There's probably going to be 3-4 Rogue One figures I'd like, plus the Doctor Strange figure. On top of that, I cancelled my Gandalf the Grey figure and I'm still trying to decide if I'll be happy enough with the sculpt to reorder it!

These figures definitely add up. I just wish I know what else Asmus had planned, so I could in turn plan accordingly.

Back