Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Asmus Will the Crown Gandalf the White come with...

shadowfax.jpg

(Apologies if I have asked this already.)

Asmus, at this point in the game your so good at tailoring, and detailing those weapons etc.,
what are the chances of putting out some accessory packs- alternate outfits for existing characters...
or maybe a weapons pack with swords etc.?!!!

I would LOVE an Elven Soldier from the Prologue of Fellowship of the Ring! (The guys with the high-crested helmet, ornate shield, long sword/spear and longbow). That would rock!

Asmus, at this point in the game your so good at tailoring, and detailing those weapons etc.,
what are the chances of putting out some accessory packs- alternate outfits for existing characters...
or maybe a weapons pack with swords etc.?!!!

I would be interested in accessory packs. Especially clothes, armor & helmets and maybe even head sculpts with different expressions. But mainly outfits.

But I think it will be hard on the capacity in addition to all the releases that need to come next few years. But cool Idea for things that did not get an own figure.

My annual question for Asmus:

Are you presenting at San Diego Comic Con next week? Usual place in the Diamond Select?

Last year you had the best presentation to date of your material and one of the best in that booth of any vendor so hoping to see some good stuff!

My annual question for Asmus:

Are you presenting at San Diego Comic Con next week? Usual place in the Diamond Select?

Last year you had the best presentation to date of your material and one of the best in that booth of any vendor so hoping to see some good stuff!

They posted on Instagram that they will be there. I am really looking forward to what they are going to show.

355FA742-3678-4E45-93E3-C5F469694060.jpeg

Damn, Gandalf looks great there. I really hope they can get close to that with their production figures. Also looking forward to seeing videos and pics of their SDCC display!

I don't think they've ever shown a final production photo that didn't come out looking the same way (if not better) in hand. Think it's a solid chance this sculpt is banging.

I think they've been pretty close except for GTW. I think Aragorn was a bit of a let down. A couple people have really made him pop but stock it's a let down. The original GTG shown way back was spectacular. Why they changed it is beyond me. Although what they released did match the second prototype it was not a good attempt IMHO.

Hey Asmus! Thank you so much for the great LOTR figures! Got the whole Fellowship now, although Aragorn is the ACI and I’ve swapped out the head on Gandalf and given Legolas some real hair. Still, I couldn’t have done any of that without you! :hi5:

I guess all I need now is a nice little Gollum figure - any chance?

8C089CD9-AECA-4E83-AACC-8548DCDD1BFD.jpg

Hey Asmus! Thank you so much for the great LOTR figures! Got the whole Fellowship now, although Aragorn is the ACI and I’ve swapped out the head on Gandalf and given Legolas some real hair. Still, I couldn’t have done any of that without you! :hi5:

I guess all I need now is a nice little Gollum figure - any chance?

View attachment 461058

That looks incredible![emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back