Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Non-movie specific is not recommended. Accuracy is a huge selling point.

Nice idea to include two portraits but I deem both Bilbos, young and old, unique enough to allow for two seperate releases and they need their respective iconic outfits from AUJ and FOTR of course. :lecture I really hope the line is doing well enough for Asmus to be able to do so over time. :pray:

Agreed there on the point of old & young Bilbo needing separate releases.

However, I wouldn't mind seeing a release ship with two portraits covering alternate expressions for a character, particularly the main Fellowship who get a lot of fight-time.

Not really a question, but my wishlist for Asmus:

Return of the King Legolas that includes Helm's Deep Armor
Haradrim Warrior
Orc w/ Warg combo, or even better Azog w/ white Warg combo
Helm's Deep Galadhrim Archer

I would add Ringwraith w/ Horse combo but that's already being made. :)

I guess I could make it into a question. On a scale of 1 to 10 what are the chances of anything on my wishlist being made? 1 being not happening ever, 10 being already in design phases.

Helm's Deep Galadhrim Arche is a 10.
And Azog is also a 10

Legolas is also a 10 but not sure about Helm's deep armor.

:)

Is in the plan for this year,
but we may need to do some charactors for the Hobbit...

But Saruman is a definetely yes!

Helm's Deep Galadhrim Arche is a 10.
And Azog is also a 10

Legolas is also a 10 but not sure about Helm's deep armor.

:)

:yess:

Thank you thank you thank you! I was going to try and snag a polystone statue Galadhrim Archer but knowing you guys are making one I will hold off. I love their armor and I think it will be a very sharp looking figure.

Also good to hear about Azog. But you know we'll need his white Warg made as well, either as a combo set or later on down the road as single creature. This would catch the attention of those (like myself) who were unable to snag the limited Weta Azog the Defiler on Warg statue. :)

Hurray for Legolas! My favorite character from the LOTR movies. No Helm's Deep armor isn't a biggie. I prefer his ROTK look anyway. :)

Again, thank you for the quick response and information. :)

I would let sauron lead the wraiths(with witch king beside him) and would put saurmon with the orcs front and center. I think those two factions would be great, I would love a king Aragorn leading some Heroes but not only do I not see that happening it- heroes are the least cool part of middle earth

As Guritz is likely next to ship, can you tell us how many pieces will be offered? I'm keeping a tally based on the below post.

Yes,
I don't see any reason to keep it a secret.

WK = 2000
Gothmog = 900
Gandalf = 1000

And we do not make re-run for any of our products,
it is one of our principle.

Back