Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My colleague is going to factory next week to exam Skully,
so it is ready to go once the QC is done, so should all go out in early June.

Gandalf is pushed back to end of June, but looks like it is finally on the track, and should be no more delay on him

Our Ringwraith and stead is in the line now, so they should be good and on schedule!

Thanks for the update. Some finalized pics would be nice so we can see what we're getting. I know I am very interested in seeing how Gandalfs paint apps turn out.

Last edited:
So good to hear that Asmus is responding with solid news. COMPLETED Pictures will follow i'm sure once the QC is done on Skully...with Gandalf imagery showing shortly thereafter. If the Gothmog is any testament to their QC, we should be in for a couple nice treats!

I have no disillusions that this would ever come to pass... but I really like this particular orc design:

sDO8E.jpg
orc-captain-2.jpg

He really looks used and abused, and very threatening. I've come to find that he is either an Orc Boss or Orc Crusher depending on how vast you believe the non-canon canon to be. I would love to bash one myself.

Not sure what orcs Asmus has planned or is considering -- certainly a Moria Orc and Grishnakh are popular looks -- but if it is broad I would love this one to be considered.

His design always reminds me of the orc brute that talks with Saruman before rhey tear apart Fangorn Forrest.

Once we got photos from the factory, I will post here to share with you guys~

MOS, and Sauron will all defintely be done, don't worry~
may not be as soon, because we have just made a Ringwraith stead, so going to wait a while and make sure we get a good grip on the horse before go on to another horse figure~

Once we got photos from the factory, I will post here to share with you guys~

MOS, and Sauron will all defintely be done, don't worry~
may not be as soon, because we have just made a Ringwraith stead, so going to wait a while and make sure we get a good grip on the horse before go on to another horse figure~

Whoa! :panic:

Yay, I was going to order a Weta Sauron, but after the amazing figures you guys have been releasing, I'll wait for a Sauron from Asmus.
The evil designs from LOTR are so awesome. I hope one day you guys release High Elves as well. _9613552_big.jpg Or maybe some gondorian knights FountainCourtKnight.jpg

Back