Questions about 1:1 Venom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hecubus

Super Freak
Reaction score
1 - Is it as totally awesome in person as in the pictures?
2 - How hard to find are these?
3 - Am I a fool for even trying to find one?

Thats all. Thank you. :D

Something tells me asking you to sell yours would be like offering a joint to a nun... but here I go:

Wanna sell me yours? :drool

1 - Is it as totally awesome in person as in the pictures?
2 - How hard to find are these?
3 - Am I a fool for even trying to find one?

Thats all. Thank you. :D

1) OMG, it's incredible in person!
2) Very difficult to find period, and almost impossible to find for a good price.
3) No. You are not a fool. You just have good taste. :D

Actually, I dont even want it for me (well, I DO, but) its for my brother for Christmas - he has the 1:1 Alex Ross Busts of Spiderman, Green Goblin, Hulk, and Wolverine... there is a Venom coming out I know, but that one looks much too cartoonish compared to the others. The Sideshow one would look beyond awesome next to these - I am selling valued pieces from own collection just to fund this, cause he NEEDS to have it! (I dont think he even knows about it).

Actually, I dont even want it for me (well, I DO, but) its for my brother for Christmas - he has the 1:1 Alex Ross Busts of Spiderman, Green Goblin, Hulk, and Wolverine... there is a Venom coming out I know, but that one looks much too cartoonish compared to the others. The Sideshow one would look beyond awesome next to these - I am selling valued pieces from own collection just to fund this, cause he NEEDS to have it! (I dont think he even knows about it).

You are a good brother then. He may not know about it but he definitely needs this piece. Good luck on your search! Here is a picture to push you along your way. :)

4379ff8c.jpg

This is without-a-doubt my favorite statue/bust/non-action figure piece I own.

By all means get it if you can.

It's just F'N AMAZING!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

P1010251.jpg

I know my pics suck compared to Rory's. :eek:

Alright guys - everyone posting in this thread is officially offering their services as my minions for finding this! LOL!

Awesome pics guys! Keep em' coming! :rock

and to think I recall many bashing this piece when it was released ....... no brainer .... people were whining just to whine ... they were out of their minds ...

Back