Question about **** Tracey Applause figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAZAFANTASMA

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello guys, I don't know if this is the right place to ask this... I was planning on doing one **** Tracey figure.. and I found those "Applause" **** Tracey figures on evil bay.... some sellers say they are like 9 inches, others say they are 13 inches..so i don't know if their clothing would work on a 12 inch body.... any of you seen these back in the day???

I remember those, they also made 89 Batman ones.

If I remember right they are all different heights. Average was about 12" for most of the mobsters while Tracy was taller.

Here's a custom I put together using the Applause figure on a DC Direct Joker body. I think it would be just a smidge too large for a regular 1:6 scale figure...

DCDirect033.jpg

DCDirect018.jpg

DCDirect024.jpg

DCDirect029.jpg

Man, that's exactly what I want to do! IN your pics the head looks pretty good! Is the hat removable? I would give it a Tommy gun and that would be it! Thanks for sharing those pics are awesome!

Great custom! That's a 13 inch **** that I could see lots of people wanting to hold. :monkey1

Holy hell, I literally LOLed! Can't explain to my kids what I was laughing at.

I can't remember if I saw these figures before. I had collected all of the smaller movie figures and went on a major hunt for the Blank figure. I had no way of knowing back then that they actually didn't produce the damn thing. A sticker of a big X over it on the back of the packaging would have been helpful.

Can't believe that Harrison Ford and Mel Gibson where been considered for this role!!!! It would have been a dif movie. I don't think Ford would have done it .

I have one I bought off someone on eBay for some reason. has the original pants shirt, tie and head but a different coat (leather one painted yellow). It's a pretty cool figure I just need to make him a decent yellow trench coat for him. It's definitely on my to do list.

Cool thainer, post pics if you can.... I've never seen one in hand but the head sculpt looks too toyish to me ..... I'm trying to see if there is a better Beatty head out there.... and maybe Stevos toys could make him a better looking hat..... How's the suit in yours?

Quick question also, there is a guy who's selling this head, he claims is a Warren Beatty head... any one knows where he might have got it from? Like what figure? He says its dragon, and he doesn't look like Beatty to me... what do you think?

Applause produced the dolls in two different sizes. I have both the figure sets. The 9" figures are Tracy, Breathless, Flattop, Itchy, BigBoy and PruneFace. They also released 13" - 14" tall dolls and they only released Tracy and Breathless in that scale. The larger figure of Tracy had a better likeness then the 9" figure but the Breathless likeness looks pretty much identical to the larger doll.

Back