Prop Queen Studios: Wonder Woman Shield Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many people have ordered this? Would this look good next to a Cap shield?

I’ve got the metal version preordered through Sugo.

And honestly I have no idea where I’m going to display this, but doubtful I’ll display this with my eFX shield as that’s wall mounted. But maybe with my HCMY metal Cap shield, but they’re not exactly the same size and I’m of two minds about displaying this with an unlicensed piece.

I’ve got the metal version preordered through Sugo.

And honestly I have no idea where I’m going to display this, but doubtful I’ll display this with my eFX shield as that’s wall mounted. But maybe with my HCMY metal Cap shield, but they’re not exactly the same size and I’m of two minds about displaying this with an unlicensed piece.

I pre ordered it. Issue was displaying it but stuff it i will get it and deal with that later.

I pre ordered it. Issue was displaying it but stuff it i will get it and deal with that later.

That’s pretty much my situation as well.

I’ve bought or preordered Shields, Tridents, and Gauntlets and I don’t have anywhere to put them.

I also recently bought a whole bunch of really cheap unlicensed movie related swords, and at the moment I’ve simply stuffed the ones I have, at least the ones that could fit into various cabinets.

Back