Prop Queen Studios: Wonder Woman Shield Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn’t really trust that shipping charge.

Especially after the shipping on the Thanos bust doubled in price.

I’ll probably just preorder from an Australian retailer. The end price probably won’t be much different, but at least I’ll lock in a price and I won’t have to worry about customs etc.

Yup, that’s who I’m planning to get it through. And if it didn’t have the free shipping, it wouldn’t be all that competitive with just ordering it elsewhere.

Nice!

Do they ever have discount codes or vouchers?

Nice!

Do they ever have discount codes or vouchers?

No idea.

I’ve only started to use them recently.

As most other pieces it’s more cost effective for me to go through Popcultcha as I get 10% off pretty much everything I order.

They do have reward points, but they’re not that great as it’s only 2.5%. Sideshow is 5%, and Popcultcha is sort of 6.67% ($750 spent gives you $50 off an order).

No idea.

I’ve only started to use them recently.

As most other pieces it’s more cost effective for me to go through Popcultcha as I get 10% off pretty much everything I order.

They do have reward points, but they’re not that great as it’s only 2.5%. Sideshow is 5%, and Popcultcha is sort of 6.67% ($750 spent gives you $50 off an order).

There point system does seem poor. 500 points is only worth roughly $6. 1500 points with popcultcha is $50. But they have queen and infinity so i can't complain.

No idea.

I?ve only started to use them recently.

As most other pieces it?s more cost effective for me to go through Popcultcha as I get 10% off pretty much everything I order.

They do have reward points, but they?re not that great as it?s only 2.5%. Sideshow is 5%, and Popcultcha is sort of 6.67% ($750 spent gives you $50 off an order).
Is there a reason PC aren't carrying many QS or IS products? They currently only have one product from each company available for preorder. I have emailed them about carrying more of their products, but have not received an answer. Anyone else asked them about it?

They also never carried the Prime 1/Blitzway Daenerys statue and yet usually offer most Prime 1 statues. It is rather annoying considering I earn a lot of pennies through them and like to get the 10% or $50 off with all my orders.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Is there a reason PC aren't carrying many QS or IS products? They currently only have one product from each company available for preorder. I have emailed them about carrying more of their products, but have not received an answer. Anyone else asked them about it?

They also never carried the Prime 1/Blitzway Daenerys statue and yet usually offer most Prime 1 statues. It is rather annoying considering I earn a lot of pennies through them and like to get the 10% or $50 off with all my orders.

I asked Toby last year at supanova/comicon(forget which one) he said they hadn't reached an agreement that was viable for them to carry the products.

Not sure if there is any threads on these items but i bought all 3 of those light up hot toys logos from sugo toys. The DC, Marvel and The Dark knight. THey are not huge but still awesome light up displays. They only have a few left of each. I didn't buy the "why so serious" joker one.

Not sure if there is any threads on these items but i bought all 3 of those light up hot toys logos from sugo toys. The DC, Marvel and The Dark knight. THey are not huge but still awesome light up displays. They only have a few left of each. I didn't buy the "why so serious" joker one.
I've seen them, they look pretty cool. Though doesn't the DC one just have the Batman logo on the bottom? I'd rather a logo without it being exclusive to Batman.

I've seen them, they look pretty cool. Though doesn't the DC one just have the Batman logo on the bottom? I'd rather a logo without it being exclusive to Batman.

The DC ones comes off the batman stand and you can wall mount it. Check 45 seconds in this video.

I was told licensing issues, Queen and Infinity can only sell certain products in certain countries. If they pop up at local sellers it would be because they buy in those specific countries and bring in themselves. Prime 1 Jurassic Park pieces is another example, popcultcha can't get them cause of licence. Other Prime pieces have the world wide licence so no issues.
XM studios is another company with limited licences as well hard to get over here.
If you go on the Queen website, it says this product is not available for your country.
I don't know for sure, I'm just going by what retailers have told me.

I was told licensing issues, Queen and Infinity can only sell certain products in certain countries. If they pop up at local sellers it would be because they buy in those specific countries and bring in themselves. Prime 1 Jurassic Park pieces is another example, popcultcha can't get them cause of licence. Other Prime pieces have the world wide licence so no issues.
XM studios is another company with limited licences as well hard to get over here.
If you go on the Queen website, it says this product is not available for your country.
I don't know for sure, I'm just going by what retailers have told me.
Oh okay. Well I guess at least Sugo is able to stock these because shipping is just so expensive on anything this particular size. As I'm looking into the Infinity Superman bust, shipping alone is $500 USD. It works out much cheaper in the long run from Sugo.

Oh okay. Well I guess at least Sugo is able to stock these because shipping is just so expensive on anything this particular size. As I'm looking into the Infinity Superman bust, shipping alone is $500 USD. It works out much cheaper in the long run from Sugo.

I didn't even know about Sugo, I'm having a look now. Ive been going through specfiction and other overseas sellers for Queen and Infinity.
Its great they do the Partially payment plans, I wish popcultcha would use them, would make it easier for the big pieces.

I didn't even know about Sugo, I'm having a look now. Ive been going through specfiction and other overseas sellers for Queen and Infinity.
Its great they do the Partially payment plans, I wish popcultcha would use them, would make it easier for the big pieces.
I have never used them either but looked up some products and they showed up. They're stocking a lot of stuff not at PC, so I will be going through them with anything PC doesn't stock.

That is where i am at. I will through PC first due to the 10% discount and they do not have it then sugo it is.

Until this month Popcultcha hasn’t put up a new preorder for a Prime 1 piece since the relationship between Sideshow and Prime 1 soured. Now that’s pretty much old news as that was back in March/April 2019. However since the end of March 2020 a whole year later, Sideshow has started to put up some of the pieces that they have missed in the interim.

To date I think they’ve recently put up just over 20 Prime 1 pieces for preorder. But that’s 23 pieces over a total of 150 pieces from which Prime 1 have put up for preorder during that time. So it’s going to take awhile to catch up..... that’s if they ever do, as Sideshow is sort of going in order with getting the older pieces first.

And now since Ikon’s and in return Popcultcha source their Prime 1 stock from Sideshow, Popcultcha has since the end of March followed suit and put up a couple of the 23 pieces that Sideshow has, including the Batman Zero Year and Reika pieces. I thought they had others put up, including the Daenerys but maybe they only had a small quantity made available to them as I can now only find those two pieces on Popcultcha’s website. Out of the 23 pieces I was only on the look out for the Bane bust, so I haven’t really been paying attention to any other Prime 1 stock they’ve been putting up recently.

Until this month Popcultcha hasn?t put up a new preorder for a Prime 1 piece since the relationship between Sideshow and Prime 1 soured. Now that?s pretty much old news as that was back in March/April 2019. However since the end of March 2020 a whole year later, Sideshow has started to put up some of the pieces that they have missed in the interim.

To date I think they?ve recently put up just over 20 Prime 1 pieces for preorder. But that?s 23 pieces over a total of 150 pieces from which Prime 1 have put up for preorder during that time. So it?s going to take awhile to catch up..... that?s if they ever do, as Sideshow is sort of going in order with getting the older pieces first.

And now since Ikon?s and in return Popcultcha source their Prime 1 stock from Sideshow, Popcultcha has since the end of March followed suit and put up a couple of the 23 pieces that Sideshow has, including the Batman Zero Year and Reika pieces. I thought they had others put up, including the Daenerys but maybe they only had a small quantity made available to them as I can now only find those two pieces on Popcultcha?s website. Out of the 23 pieces I was only on the look out for the Bane bust, so I haven?t really been paying attention to any other Prime 1 stock they?ve been putting up recently.
I don't own any Prime 1 pieces, so they're not something I look at too often on their site, but I always search the new to preorder pages daily and never saw Daenerys listed. They also never listed it on their fb page.

I understand PC have this relationship with Sideshow, but it seems businesses can just order directly through sources in HK because Sugo seem to be doing that.

I got the Marvel one off of Sugo a couple of months ago, and it’s quite good. I’m planning to get others but honestly I’m finding them to be a tad too big. I might even go ahead and buy the smaller version of it, that because it comes with its own Cosbaby is priced pretty much the same as the bigger version.

I don't own any Prime 1 pieces, so they're not something I look at too often on their site, but I always search the new to preorder pages daily and never saw Daenerys listed. They also never listed it on their fb page.

I understand PC have this relationship with Sideshow, but it seems businesses can just order directly through sources in HK because Sugo seem to be doing that.

They could potentially do that, but the conspiracy theorist in me has me thinking that Sideshow could very well be preventing Popcultcha/Ikon from dealing with particular brands such as Prime 1 directly with the threat of losing their deal with Sideshow. Because if you look at some of the pieces that Popcultcha puts up via Sideshow the prices are quite reasonable. I’ve done the math of 100’s of pieces and I save quite a bit from buying from Popcultcha rather than direct from Sideshow except for a few exclusives that I couldn’t resist. On average it would cost me a further 50% (to around 70%) on top of the price I pay for an item from Popcultcha to import direct from Sideshow. Heck one Sideshow piece (I think it was the recent Superman PF) would’ve been literally double the cost to import from Sideshow. And whatever deal that Ikon/Popcultcha has with Sideshow doesn’t seem to be that widespread as many retailers in Europe for example price their pieces at pretty much what it would cost collectors in the region to import it themselves.

But outside of that Popcultcha has been a business that has been known to only sell appropriately licenced pieces for the Australian market. That has included the Alita from Queens Studio and that creature piece from Infinity as both had worldwide licences. All the others I believe have been licenced strictly to the East Asian markets, which has prevented Popcultcha from sourcing them.

They could potentially do that, but the conspiracy theorist in me has me thinking that Sideshow could very well be preventing Popcultcha/Ikon from dealing with particular brands such as Prime 1 directly with the threat of losing their deal with Sideshow. Because if you look at some of the pieces that Popcultcha puts up via Sideshow the prices are quite reasonable. I?ve done the math of 100?s of pieces and I save quite a bit from buying from Popcultcha rather than direct from Sideshow except for a few exclusives that I couldn?t resist. On average it would cost me a further 50% (to around 70%) on top of the price I pay for an item from Popcultcha to import direct from Sideshow. Heck one Sideshow piece (I think it was the recent Superman PF) would?ve been literally double the cost to import from Sideshow. And whatever deal that Ikon/Popcultcha has with Sideshow doesn?t seem to be that widespread as many retailers in Europe for example price their pieces at pretty much what it would cost collectors in the region to import it themselves.

But outside of that Popcultcha has been a business that has been known to only sell appropriately licenced pieces for the Australian market. That has included the Alita from Queens Studio and that creature piece from Infinity as both had worldwide licences. All the others I believe have been licenced strictly to the East Asian markets, which has prevented Popcultcha from sourcing them.
That is certainly the case with the dollar being so low. Back in 2013 our dollar was better than the US, so things were far cheaper to buy direct from Sideshow than they were from PC. Infact I bought all my figures from Sideshow back at that time. Now it is not worth it to purchase anything from them with the added gst cost on top of it and then their ridiculous shipping costs. Now with it being cheaper to buy from PC, they also get a lot of international customers, especially Americans, ordering from them rather than Sideshow.

Back