Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sugo toys has it for discounted price $899 AUD.
For an aussie collector, that price is a steal as it bypass taxes and shipping costs (it usually costs 50% on top the base price). I would not compare this to Iron Studios or sideshows 1/4 scales. QS quality especially the face portrait is on another level.

Still surprised the rooted hair cost so much more. Was there such a difference with the QS 1/3 Bale Batman piece?

The only thing that makes me nervous is how the hair will turn out. QS is the only one that got the hair color right. The JND color is way too green and dark, and how the hair is punched in at the hairline looks too artificial without good blending.

And the Artist edition is already sold out!

This is going to be a ***** to get.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I was able to snag a rooted, so stoked. But it was a pretty penny. But stoked to be able to get it.

Still surprised the rooted hair cost so much more. Was there such a difference with the QS 1/3 Bale Batman piece?

No. But then, there are fewer rooted hair 1:4 Ledgers than there were rooted hair Bales. And they're taking advantage of that.

I really wanted the rooted version, but with such a low ES and the sudden unavailability even before the official release, it seems I'll have to make do with sculpted.

The only thing that makes me nervous is how the hair will turn out. QS is the only one that got the hair color right. The JND color is way too green and dark, and how the hair is punched in at the hairline looks too artificial without good blending.
I was concerned about that too, but I figured at the lower edition size it will keep the quality.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wait so Viper is going to be hand painting it and doing the rooted hair too for the 300 ES?

Ah, really glad I'm not missing out in this case, and no wonder why I don't feel hard done by. I already mentioned this being very similar to what I own, and the reason is because Viper has already done the exact same paint and hair rooting work on Jaxon's 1/4 Joker sculpt which I own. Aside from the eyes, it's pretty much the same, so congrats to those who get this, it'll be a great piece of work!

Also waiting on the Viper studios of the Last Samurai which I have on order, can't wait for it. Seems like viper is getting a lot of work recently!

If anyone knows where in the United States to order this, please let me know. Their listing says they're not shipping to the US, which is a major bummer. Hopefully someone knows a way :wink1:

Thanks.

nGLxXih.jpg

If anyone knows where in the United States to order this, please let me know. Their listing says they're not shipping to the US, which is a major bummer. Hopefully someone knows a way :wink1:

Thanks.
There are some distributors that do worldwide shipping. StatueDepot and SugoToys are taking orders. SpecFictionShop will probably have some too.

Back