Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it will be between this and the JND piece for me. Looking forward to the reveal. I wonder if they will try to match timing with JND to try to nab some of their customers?

Does anyone else want a bank robber Joker in 1/4 or 1/3? I love that scene. Clown mask on and off as a switch out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like it will be between this and the JND piece for me. Looking forward to the reveal. I wonder if they will try to match timing with JND to try to nab some of their customers?

Won't the JND piece be about two grand though?

Won't the JND piece be about two grand though?

Probably, however I'm not really sure how that makes a difference. If Queen Studios is $1500 and I think it's meh but JDN is $2k and I think it's amazing, I'm going to go with JND. I'm not going to settle when I'm already paying a premium just to save a couple hundred bucks. At smaller scales, there are tons of options for custom heads and custom clothing etc to make an ok figure look amazing. But when it comes to these larger scale pieces, you have to be happy with what it is b/c usually there's not going to be customs down the road to make it better.

crCPlJb.jpg

YrB7qyx.jpg

Portraits look good. I just don't like the pose that much. I would have preferred the "Hit me!" scene

Sculpted looks more color accurate but maybe it's the lighting.

I have never owned a rooted hair statue before. Are there any downsides to it besides the price? In terms of maintenance and longevity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably, however I'm not really sure how that makes a difference. If Queen Studios is $1500 and I think it's meh but JDN is $2k and I think it's amazing, I'm going to go with JND. I'm not going to settle when I'm already paying a premium just to save a couple hundred bucks. At smaller scales, there are tons of options for custom heads and custom clothing etc to make an ok figure look amazing. But when it comes to these larger scale pieces, you have to be happy with what it is b/c usually there's not going to be customs down the road to make it better.

This surely won't be anywhere near 1500. Their 1/3 scale Batman and Joker were under 1000 and represent great value.

Back